Don't go after my weed, man

Meathead

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you want this banned, how about eating while driving? Ban over the counter drugs that impair driving too? Silly argument

[This is an automated response.]

You're not trying to make a point, you're just a jerk.

Created by DC Tom-bot, beta version 0.61.

So you want this banned, how about eating while driving? Ban over the counter drugs that impair driving too? Silly argument

Dude. I had a friend named Brian who got stoned and jumped from 3 stories up. He missed the pool...not by much...and splat. Everyone said he was drunk but I knew Bri. He was stoned. And you want guys like that driving?

Fail

Dude. I had a friend named Brian who got stoned and jumped from 3 stories up. He missed the pool...not by much...and splat. Everyone said he was drunk but I knew Bri. He was stoned. And you want guys like that driving?

Fail

No, if anything it's an argument for prosecuting anyone who is caught driving under the influence of anything that impairs perception or reaction time. What people choose to do with their minds and bodies at home is fine, but once they bring that behavior into public they become a potential threat to others.

FWIW, I agree with you.

But I'm trying to figure out the logic of keeping marijuana illegal because it impairs driving, but alcohol is somehow fine.

FWIW, I agree with you.

But I'm trying to figure out the logic of keeping marijuana illegal because it impairs driving, but alcohol is somehow fine.

They're not "keeping marijuana illegal because it impairs driving", it's illegal for a host of reasons, most of which I believe to be BS. The fact that a handful of states now permit the use of marijuana for recreational use is an indicator of how the public's view of weed is changing, and it's likely just a matter of time before the majority of Americans believe it should be completely legal. At that point, legislators will either adopt the will of their constituents, or they'll be replaced. Repeal of marijuana laws will happen, just not as quickly as some would like.

FWIW, I agree with you.

I'm having a trouble trying to figure out why people don't understand that it is 1,000 times easier to keep something illegal than to make something illegal.

And BTW this is coming from a guy who uses it now instead of alcohol.

Edited by Chef Jim

They're not "keeping marijuana illegal because it impairs driving", it's illegal for a host of reasons, most of which I believe to be BS. The fact that a handful of states now permit the use of marijuana for recreational use is an indicator of how the public's view of weed is changing, and it's likely just a matter of time before the majority of Americans believe it should be completely legal. At that point, legislators will either adopt the will of their constituents, or they'll be replaced. Repeal of marijuana laws will happen, just not as quickly as some would like.

You know how you'll know it was a mistake that Americans made pot a top 5 political issue?

When your head is rolling down a flight of stairs, that's when.

Don't be a !@#$ing idiot I never said that.

I hate when crack pots start making up dumb bull ****.

But Dorkington and I were talking about that and you jumped in, dipshit. Save your indignation for when you actually deserve it, and pay attention to what others are actually talking about if you want to chime in.

But Dorkington and I were talking about that and you jumped in, dipshit. Save your indignation for when you actually deserve it, and pay attention to what others are actually talking about if you want to chime in.

That's what happens when people post stoned.

But he's an excellent driver.

Seeing as how you quoted me to say some stupid **** that didn't even go along with what was being talked about. Maybe you shouldn't even post or ignore it if you can't understand. Idiots like you be damned.

Seeing as how you quoted me to say some stupid **** that didn't even go along with what was being talked about. Maybe you shouldn't even post or ignore it if you can't understand. Idiots like you be damned.

If anything I said happened to mirror your own words, it was purely incidental. If I wanted to truly say some stupid *****, I would have quoted you directly.