Don't go after my weed, man

Meathead

If anything I said happened to mirror your own words, it was purely incidental. If I wanted to truly say some stupid *****...

You been doing that for a while in this thread now. If you don't know what you are doing or who you are quoting then maybe you shouldn't act like a hard ass b.c it just came back and blew up in your face

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You been doing that for a while in this thread now. If you don't know what you are doing or who you are quoting then maybe you shouldn't act like a hard ass b.c it just came back and blew up in your face

You're the one who tore into me for no good reason, so if you don't like getting it in return, mitigate your tone.

You're the one who tore into me for no good reason, so if you don't like getting it in return, mitigate your tone.

Getting what? You have been talking about things you don't understand, remember you quoted me so don't be stupid and just realize you made the mistake thinking you were smarter then you really are.

So keep it that way. No need to start being ambiguities like "driving stoned is different than driving drunk" into the conversation.

This so where you made your mistake, making up bull ****. Next time just look at what people post then maybe you won't be made into an asshat.

Edited by Beef Jerky

Getting what? You have been talking about things you don't understand, remember you quoted me so don't be stupid and just realize you made the mistake thinking you were smarter then you really are.

This so where you made your mistake, making up bull ****. Next time just look at what people post then maybe you won't be made into an asshat.

Since you went back to posts 77 through 79, take a closer look at them. I was talking with Dorkington, you interjected, and I replied. At that point, there was nothing rude about what either of us said. I'm not making anything up, I wasn't even talking to you, and I'm not the one having hissy fit over an imagined slight.

I love it when people attack another person's intelligence while showing the world that they don't know the difference between "then" and "than".