Don't go after my weed, man

Meathead

i agree with fraud chef, im not comfortable with stoners driving stoned all the time. its probably safer than booze driving but its still a hazard. id like to see them perfect a breath test or some other field test for weed before its legalized nationally

Who struggles driving stoned ?

Sounds like you guys just need to pick better music for the ride.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly no more impaired drivers then already are on the road.

And you're basing this on what exactly?

Question. In states where pot became legal do you think there are now a LOT more people that smoke pot now that didn't because it was was illegal?

Who struggles driving stoned?

Struggles?

Let me ask you a question. Are you impaired in any way when you smoke?

1) If they re-criminalize weed, that means all those for-profit prisons will fill up again. Cha-CHING.

2) If they threaten to re-criminalize weed, it may scare the small business owners who make up the industry. Then the corporate interests can move in and take over. Cha-CHING.

3) If they keep bandying the idea around, people are all whipped up into weed (when they're not worried about public bathrooms), and are distracted from a reality that includes DAPL pipeline is using Russian (not American) steel, that roads and bridges are still crumbling, and the money still pouring into Trump Inc from foreign countries. Cha-cha-cha-CHING.

Always follow the money.

its similar to booze, some ppl can handling driving drunk, some cant. even the same person sometimes can have a higher tolerance one day to the next so some days they would be ok and some days not. the laws cant account for those fluctuations of course, so they set a standard and enforce it.

id like to see something like that for weed but i dont think they are even close on a weed breathalyzer yet. i dont think they can even test blood levels that accurately so it doesnt even have a percent allowable level like booze. and that means they have to lab test a sample, which makes everything harder and take longer

yes i have been known to sample the occasional select cannabinoid phamaceutical enhancement extracts. i personally avoid driving under the influence, tho like everybody else it happens sometimes but i keep it low on purpose. didnt always. do now. i dont want the responsibility of the impairment so i try to plan around it. there should be a penalty for impaired driving even if eventually i get the ticket

1) If they re-criminalize weed, that means all those for-profit prisons will fill up again. Cha-CHING.

2) If they threaten to re-criminalize weed, it may scare the small business owners who make up the industry. Then the corporate interests can move in and take over. Cha-CHING.

3) If they keep bandying the idea around, people are all whipped up into weed (when they're not worried about public bathrooms), and are distracted from a reality that includes DAPL pipeline is using Russian (not American) steel, that roads and bridges are still crumbling, and the money still pouring into Trump Inc from foreign countries. Cha-cha-cha-CHING.

Always follow the money.

I think you'll find that while most people here tend to take a dim view of smoking weed, they are also largely against keeping it illegal. That said: Marijuana is illegal per federal law. Federal law supersedes state law. The Obama administration only decided to not enforce existing marijuana laws, they did not rescind them.

People's problem lately is that they mischaracterize a law or policy, and then complain about it and criticize it. Get it right, for %$#% sake. Only then can you actually address it.

I wouldn't want to answer questions from Alex Trebek baked I guess.

So it does or doesn't impair you?

Neither do cell phones

This response would only make sense if I had said that pot doesn't impair. :wallbash:

I can legally own a semi automatic machine gun but I'm not allowed to smoke a joint in my own house ... Does that make any sense ?

Sure does! Good luck defending your home with your bong.

So it does or doesn't impair you?

This response would only make sense if I had said that pot doesn't impair. :wallbash:

Sure does! Good luck defending your home with your bong.

Who do I need to defend my house from that I need a semi auto ? ... Granted I'll wish I had one when the Chinese or Russian tanks start rolling down my street.

Noooooo, I'm talking the ones that can take out a roomful of people in a matter of seconds, must be different ones we're talking about.

Can you explain to us how an automatic weapon works? How about a semi-automatic? Would a bolt action rifle be considered either of those two?

Can you explain to us how an automatic weapon works? How about a semi-automatic? Would a bolt action rifle be considered either of those two?

Bolt action rifles are used for hunting of course it isn't the same.

Automatics you pull the trigger and spray bullets ... Generally used in warfare

Semi auto's shoot bullets as fast as you can pull the trigger ... Generally used for terrorism

Enough gun talk, time to fire up the bong and then make some dinner, hopefully nobody dies.