The Media's Portrayal of Trump and His Presidency

Nanker

Democrat Party is the official party of hate, insurrection, intimidation, coercion, and UnConstitutional subversion. 

Their only “principles” are do whatever it takes to seize power, destroy your domestic political enemies, and loot the public coffers for their own gain and that of their donators. 

• Like (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, Nanker said:

Democrat Party is the official party of hate, insurrection, intimidation, coercion, and UnConstitutional subversion. 

Their only “principles” are do whatever it takes to seize power, destroy your domestic political enemies, and loot the public coffers for their own gain and that of their donators. 

No doubt - arrest them all?

25 minutes ago, Nanker said:

Correct. 

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Oof. That's 14% under last year's ratings which were already 20+% down from their previous record low. 

Was literally hanging out last night with two nominees who had forgotten the event was that night :lol: 

If my wife didn't know they were on .....

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

This is a really goofy line the Democrats, "msm" and far left are trying. Why would a request "dictated to her granddaughter" (you know, the granddaughter with Brookings Institute and Lawfare connections)  have any bearing on her SC replacement? 

Note: no, I do not believe RBG "dictated" that. She may have been political, but she was not stupid. And even for someone like me "installed" really comes across as dumb.  BUT, that would be on par with the feelz and crappy attorney work we have come to expect from Lawfare, and the soft-coup crap from Brookings.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

JOE BIDEN: “I LOST THAT LINE.”

As Stephen Miller asks, “Why am I going to a youtube channel to see this and not a major news network or paid reporters at news outlets?

(Hint: this is why you lost your audience to YouTube and Facebook guys. Journalists killed journalism, not Facebook).”

Earlier: Oops: Did Joe Biden Accidentally Show Us His Super-Secret Teleprompter For ‘Spontaneous’ Interviews Months Ago?