The Media's Portrayal of Trump and His Presidency

Nanker

4 hours ago, Q-baby! said:

Would you be defending Biden if he said the exact same thing? Yes or no? 

I would be calling it some nonsensical rambling by Biden, and would definitely have been on it. However, I wouldn’t have twisted it into something he didn’t say at all. The LSM hysteria over this has been laughable. Locally , channel 2 news felt the need to spend 5 minutes of last nights edition “ explaining” that people shouldn’t ingest bleach. Their arrogance is mind boggling. 

12 minutes ago, Q-baby! said:

Like I said, move along fake news! ?

Maybe I have you confused with Tibs. And to be honest I would rather be accused of lying than being confused with a that tool. Hell I’d rather be accused of murder.  

10 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

I would be calling it some nonsensical rambling by Biden, and would definitely have been on it. However, I wouldn’t have twisted it into something he didn’t say at all. The LSM hysteria over this has been laughable. Locally , channel 2 news felt the need to spend 5 minutes of last nights edition “ explaining” that people shouldn’t ingest bleach. Their arrogance is mind boggling. 

3y3ppx.jpg

• Haha (+1) 1

20 hours ago, bbb said:

You mean that'll work?!?  Awesome - I just had three shots of Lysol as a preventative measure!  

Wait, Lysol shooters have health benefits now? Awesome to know I've been ahead of the curve for awhile now!

• Haha (+1) 1