The Media's Portrayal of Trump and His Presidency

Nanker

Just now, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...you're being TOO polite...there are OTHERS.......:thumbsup:.....

I know, but guys(?) like HAHA Gator aren't allowed to be online on the weekends so he's not here to defend himself from any accusations. You know, accusations like his long-term dream of losing his virginity to Hillary. 

4 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

I know, but guys(?) like HAHA Gator aren't allowed to be online on the weekends so he's not here to defend himself from any accusations. You know, accusations like his long-term dream of losing his virginity to Hillary. 

Not so much a matter of being allowed but a matter of not being on the Soros time-punch clock.  

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

....hmmm... I'd prefer lethal injection......and NOT what you're thinking...pervert.............

3 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....hmmm... I'd prefer lethal injection......and NOT what you're thinking...pervert.............

I understand completely, Injection and Hillary should never be used in the same sentence. Just goes to show you that one man's dream is another man's cruel and unusual punishment. 

• Haha (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, TH3 said:

LOL ....See.....That’s how good you alt right racists have gotten....you are now getting black people to go after Jews....A great day for you!

Only proves that you are a moron who clearly has no clue about anti-Semitic history.  I imagine that your brain would also be fried when you realize that this spate of attacks is directly correlated to Bernie & Bernie bros.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1