The Media's Portrayal of Trump and His Presidency

Nanker

25 minutes ago, Nanker said:

Sesame Street is the contextual construct for MSNBC. It’s a fantastical setting populated by script-reading characters that are caricatures of every leftist wet dream who bray, heckle, harangue, and grouse constantly pushing their daily talking points on a numbed audience of snot-nosed mouth breathers who gladly absorb the daily lessons. 

Today’s word is...

(on Monday) RESIST

(on Tuesday) IMPEACH

(on Wednesday) RUSSIA

(on Thursday) TRAITOR

(on Friday) TRUMP-TOWER

(on Saturday) COLLUSION 

(on Sunday) OBSTRUCTION

Are you bored out of your mind watching Sesame Street right now?

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Doc Brown said:

Are you bored out of your mind watching Sesame Street right now?

“Babysitting” one of my granddaughters in Hoboken for a few days. It just struck me how similar the paradigms are between a pre-kindergarten tv show and a hallucinogenic “MSM” news show are. 

Up next, Oscar the Grouch on how Trump is responsible for more deaths than Mao, Stalin, Hitler, Genghis Kahn, Alexander the Great, Julius Caesar, Helen of Troy, and Hannibal COMBINED.   

• Haha (+1) 3

O'Donnell should mail them a bag of sh it 

MSNBC host Lawrence O’Donnell has already retracted his claim that Russian oligarchs co-signed Donald Trump’s loans with Deutsche Bank—but the Trump family clearly don't think that's enough. Eric Trump, executive vice president of the Trump Organization, tweeted late Wednesday that the company will take O’Donnell and MSNBC to court over his claims. “This was a reckless attempt to slander our family and smear a great company,” wrote the president's son. “Apologies are not enough when the true intent was solely to damage and cause harm. As a company, we will be taking legal action. This unethical behavior has to stop.” O'Donnell made his claim on air Tuesday evening and retracted it on the subsequent show. “We don’t know whether the information is inaccurate,” the MSNBC host said on his Wednesday evening broadcast. “But the fact is, we do know it wasn’t ready for broadcast, and for that, I apologize.”

https://www.thedailybeast.com/eric-trump-threatens-lawrence-odonnell-with-legal-action-over-retracted-russia-claim?ref=home

4 hours ago, Nanker said:

Sesame Street is the contextual construct for MSNBC. It’s a fantastical setting populated by script-reading characters that are caricatures of every leftist wet dream who bray, heckle, harangue, and grouse constantly pushing their daily talking points on a numbed audience of snot-nosed mouth breathers who gladly absorb the daily lessons. 

Today’s word is...

(on Monday) RESIST

(on Tuesday) IMPEACH

(on Wednesday) RUSSIA

(on Thursday) TRAITOR

(on Friday) TRUMP-TOWER

(on Saturday) COLLUSION 

(on Sunday) OBSTRUCTION

"Me-too" just filed suit for leaving out the word "sexist."  

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Nanker said:

“Babysitting” one of my granddaughters in Hoboken for a few days. It just struck me how similar the paradigms are between a pre-kindergarten tv show and a hallucinogenic “MSM” news show are. 

Up next, Oscar the Grouch on how Trump is responsible for more deaths than Mao, Stalin, Hitler, Genghis Kahn, Alexander the Great, Julius Caesar, Helen of Troy, and Hannibal COMBINED.   

Trump responds: "Hannibal was a great military leader.  Best ever.  Did great things with BA Baracus and the rest of the A-Team."

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Nanker said:

what about the badasses Kirk, Abe Lincoln, Spock and Surak had to take on in that Star Trek Original Series episode

bet CNN or MSNBC staff could be convinced it actually happened, add Col. Phillip Green to their list of people Trump is worse than.

1 hour ago, row_33 said:

what about the badasses Kirk, Abe Lincoln, Spock and Surak had to take on in that Star Trek Original Series episode

bet CNN or MSNBC staff could be convinced it actually happened, add Col. Phillip Green to their list of people Trump is worse than.

Not to mention Lt William Calley. 

THE BABYLON BEE GROWS EVER MORE SAVAGE: 

Snopes Rates Biden’s Claim That 2+2=5 As ‘Mostly True.’ 

“As the event neared its conclusion, Biden claimed there were five spotlights lighting up the stage even though there were clearly four. One bald man in the back shouted, ‘There are four lights!’ but was dragged from the room for reeducation.”

• Haha (+1) 1

MORE:

Has the whole world failed reading comprehension? He was celebrating Paul Nehlen's crushing defeat and mocking his supporters' antisemitic views. https://twitter.com/JenniferJJacobs/status/1168857531923468288 

Replying to @benjaminpenn @USDOL

This isn’t a “scoop,” Ben. It’s a deliberate attempt to get a guy fired for mocking the very position you’re accusing him of holding. And you know it.

“We must all stand by me and my smear in my hour of need, fellow journalists!”

7:38 AM - 3 Sep 2019

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

It is clear across the country (island) 

EDgc9nmX4AAyr59.jpg

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

This is pretty messed up. Bloomberg reporter getting roasted for spinning BS: 

You'd think the leftist media would, at some point, understand they can no longer make stuff up.

But no.

Anything to damage Trump, even if it means they completely and undeniably prove his point that they exist to create fake news.

I feel badly for the DOL dude, but you'll nothing happen to the Bloomberg guy short of getting a promotion in six months when no one is paying attention.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

7 hours ago, B-Man said:

MIRANDA DEVINE: In praise of Melania Trump, the first lady treated terribly by the media. 

Just compare to their gushing over Michelle Obama.

Remember, they are — and these days even see themselves as — Democratic Party operatives with bylines.

Not the only thing gushing  ..... :ph34r:

https://youtu.be/Y5aXL0whN0w

Edited by Bob&Doug

:lol:

Congradulations?? 

Q: Mr. President, do you have a message for Poland on the 80th anniversary of the Second World War?

TRUMP: I do have a great message for Poland. And we have Mike Pence, our Vice President, is just about landing right now. And he is representing me. I look forward to being there soon. 

But I just want to congratulate Poland. It’s a great country with great people. We also have many Polish people in our country; it could be 8 million. We love our Polish friends. And I will be there soon.

4 hours ago, Tiberius said:

:lol:

Congradulations?? 

Q: Mr. President, do you have a message for Poland on the 80th anniversary of the Second World War?

TRUMP: I do have a great message for Poland. And we have Mike Pence, our Vice President, is just about landing right now. And he is representing me. I look forward to being there soon. 

But I just want to congratulate Poland. It’s a great country with great people. We also have many Polish people in our country; it could be 8 million. We love our Polish friends. And I will be there soon.

Who's making fun of who?