Trump and Russia

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Google it dude. If that advise is good for me, it should be good for you, too. 

Google tells me that Flynn had all charges dropped because no one believes he lied because the FBI knew before the interview no crime was committed by Flynn. So what am I misunderstanding?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Google tells me that Flynn had all charges dropped because no one believes he lied because the FBI knew before the interview no crime was committed by Flynn. So what am I misunderstanding?

Alright! So you hate the truth, obviously 

DhG5_uQX4AErwfH.thumb.jpg.fb09609605c44e4a1a273408a3202120.jpg

• Like (+1) 1

Losing battle DR........

With Tibsy it is a combination of willful ignorance and (even more) a fear of facing the truth and realizing that his bias is wrong.

Buckle UP! Byron York takes entire premise of Lawfare Blog’s pearl-clutching Flynn piece APART in brutal thread

‘Flynn should NEVER have been prosecuted’: Kimberley Strassel lays absolute WASTE to the FBI in devastating thread

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Alright! So you hate the truth, obviously 

DhG5_uQX4AErwfH.thumb.jpg.fb09609605c44e4a1a273408a3202120.jpg

I still am asking what the lie was? Accepting a plea is something people do all the time when they are promised certain concessions in order to not go to court. But I am asking what was his lie? I have read much about the malfeasance of the FBI and the memo stating they would force him to lie, but what was his particular lie? I only know one govt official who has any kind of possible knowledge and he said the "lie" was a trivial manner.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Makes sense. Congress did not give themselves authority to receive Grand Jury materials when it wrote the secrecy provisions of the Federal Rules of Criminal Procedure.

Here is the Order, in all its glory: https://www.supremecourt.gov/orders/courtorders/050820zr_097c.pdf

Edited by Koko78
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Here is that hack Brian Stetler at CNN in 2017 trying his best to call the coup a right wing conspiracy:

https://money.cnn.com/2017/03/06/media/mark-levin-joel-pollak-breitbart-trump-obama/

My favorite part is his criticism of Right Wing media using "anonymous" sources for their claims.  Omg!!  That's what every single media outlet does.

Lol read this mess:

"Levin and Pollak's opinion pieces relied heavily on anonymously sourced reports from the BBC, The Guardian and the new Murdoch-owned conservative outlet Heat Street about requests under the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act from June and October 2016.

Washington Post fact-checker Glenn Kessler said these are "sketchy, anonymously sourced reports." CNN has not been able to confirm them. But those reports, alleging efforts by the FBI to monitor Trump associates with suspected ties to Russia, became the basis of the conspiracy theory."

• Like (+1) 1