Trump and Russia

On 5/24/2018 at 4:49 PM, Gugny said:

Squids have the best pilots in the world.

21 hours ago, DC Tom said:

Marines are better.  They land on carriers, AND fly CAS.

Squid walks into the head one day and stands in a urinal next to a Marine.  Marine finishes his business and promptly washes and dries his hands.  Squid finishes his business and both head for the exit at the same time.

Marine remarks: The Corps teaches us to wash our hands when we use the restroom

Squid replies: Navy teaches us to not piss on our hand

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, MakeBuffaloGreatAgain said:

How’s that Russian Collusion turning out? Any evidence yet? Besides overwhelming evidence of Clinton involved with Russia?!

Oh, good.  A Trumpist gatorman.

• Haha (+1) 1

And are you a flower power child who hated the CIA’s secrets until they illegally spies on Trump?

Yeah, see, here's how this PPP experience is going to go for you:

You're going to post rah-rah "feelz" bull **** that is devoid of any real content or information.

People are going to mock you for it.

You're going to whine about how people won't engage you in discussion, and fail to understand that no one's interested in discussing your cheerleading.

People will mock you even more mercilessly.

You'll run away, tail between your legs, complaining about how the liberals on this board couldn't handle your scintillating conservative commentary.  Which will be absolutely hilarious.

Or...you can drink a big tall glass of "shut the !@#$ up," and spend some time reading the board to get to know the lay of the land before you spout off.  I'm guessing, you clearly not being the sharpest knife in the drawer (which is fine - we have a few dimwits here,) that this is not going to happen.

Welcome to PPP, you idiot.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

You're going to post rah-rah "feelz" bull **** that is devoid of any real content or information.

You're going to whine about how people won't engage you in discussion, and fail to understand that no one's interested in discussing your cheerleading.

You'll run away, tail between your legs, complaining about how the liberals on this board couldn't handle your scintillating conservative commentary.  Which will be absolutely hilarious.

Or...you can drink a big tall glass of "shut the !@#$ up," and spend some time reading the board to get to know the lay of the land before you spout off.  I'm guessing, you clearly not being the sharpest knife in the drawer (which is fine - we have a few dimwits here,) that this is not going to happen.

Can we sticky this for any new arrivals?

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

I’m new to this side of the message board. But I’m not gonna back down from sh*t. I really wasn’t sure what you called me, so I assumed it was an insult. And if it was, ok, let’s have it. If not, my bad. 

You’re right that I should get to know this place first, but passionate is what passionate does. Maybe we can clank beers in the future, and maybe we are destined to skin knuckles. I guess time will tell. 

14 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Yikes. Good thing I never got this memo.

Meh, eff all Libs and their Globalist agendas. DC Tom is a cowardly panty waste. He can go back under his rock of hammer sickle for all I care. 

Careful, you don't want to damage his self of steam.

• Like (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, MakeBuffaloGreatAgain said:

Meh, eff all Libs and their Globalist agendas. DC Tom is a cowardly panty waste. He can go back under his rock of hammer sickle for all I care. 

"Panty waste?"  It's "pantywaist," you !@#$ing dolt.  It's a reference to what parents used to dress their toddlers in back in the '30s...and in your case, probably still do.

You are definitely the new gatorman.  You think anyone who recognizes you as a shitbird must disagree with you politically.  When in actuality, it's simply a completely non-partisan recognition that you're a shitburger.

49 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Yikes. Good thing I never got this memo.

You didn't post ten brainless posts in your first five minutes here that conclusively demonstrate you had marbles rattling around between your ears.  

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

"Panty waste?"  It's "pantywaist," you !@#$ing dolt.  It's a reference to what parents used to dress their toddlers in back in the '30s...and in your case, probably still do.

You are definitely the new gatorman.  You think anyone who recognizes you as a shitbird must disagree with you politically.  When in actuality, it's simply a completely non-partisan recognition that you're a shitburger.

You didn't post ten brainless posts in your first five minutes here that conclusively demonstrate you had marbles rattling around between your ears.  

What?!?! Thought I wasn’t blocked at a record pace! What a liar! Your word can’t be trusted!!! OMG! Be a man of your word, please, and block me!

Edited by MakeBuffaloGreatAgain

MBGA---take Nankers advice. Like it or not you are on probation here and cheerleading or partisanship will only get you ridicule like you got from DC Tom. He's not a liberal but truly enjoys sniping at people from his self proclaimed balcony. He's right in calling for you to post substance and not cheerlead. There will come a time when you can venture off the farm a bit but not until you've established yourself as someone that posts seriously. Oh, and BTW DC Tom is the biggest prick here, but one of my top 100 posters at PPP.