NFL Combine List: Chad Kelly Not Invited

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

again.. jamies winston GOT invited.. so who gives a sh-t what the powers that be of the combine think ...dont understand all the chad kelly hate on here.. i get it he probably needs to grow up.. but for crissakes. he isnt alone

Winston got invited to the combine because he was going to be a top 5 pick. IN this hypocritical world your allowed to get away with doing stupid things when your consdered an elite talent, which Kelly is clearly not.

The kid is a moron but honestly, I don't really have a problem with him running on the field at his brother's game. Someone tries to fight my brother and you bet I'd be there in a second

iirc, no one tried to fight his brother. I believe he was hit late out of bounds. That led Chad running into the field. I don't think his brother joined the fight. I will need to go back and look,though.

@john_wawrow

Per AP source: Chad Kelly not invited to NFL combine for past transgressions. The bar fight in Buffalo and being dismissed by Clemson.

Conditions for being invited outlined in NFL memo issued mid-January.

Being dismissed by school specifically mentioned.

http://pro32.ap.org/article/ap-source-nfl-bars-kelly-combine-due-past-troubles

@john_wawrow

Per AP source: Chad Kelly not invited to NFL combine for past transgressions. The bar fight in Buffalo and being dismissed by Clemson.

Conditions for being invited outlined in NFL memo issued mid-January.

Being dismissed by school specifically mentioned.http://pro32.ap.org/article/ap-source-nfl-bars-kelly-combine-due-past-troubles

Gotta wonder why the league had him booked just a couple weeks ago, had even issued his position group number and booked his plane ticket. At least that's what his agents asserted in today's article.

iirc, no one tried to fight his brother. I believe he was hit late out of bounds. That led Chad running into the field. I don't think his brother joined the fight. I will need to go back and look,though.

Saw the video. His brother got hit late and then the fight broke out literally on top of him. Fair to assume he was pissed over the late hit and worried his brother was involved in the fight.

Gotta wonder why the league had him booked just a couple weeks ago, had even issued his position group number and booked his plane ticket. At least that's what his agents asserted in today's article.

jw's article says the memo came out 2 weeks after that outlining the reasons a guy like him could not come to the combine.

Seems pretty straightforward.

jw's article says the memo came out 2 weeks after that outlining the reasons a guy like him could not come to the combine.

Seems pretty straightforward.

Agreed. Would have been better practice to send out the invites after the memo if its something they had already been considering though, it's a bad look.

Agreed. Would have been better practice to send out the invites after the memo if its something they had already been considering though, it's a bad look.

Eh, one less douchebag college bro not invited.

No one outside of Bills country will notice or care.

Eh, one less douchebag college bro not invited.

No one outside of Bills country will notice or care.

Yeah my point wasn't about Kelly, it was that it was a poor logistical move by a billion dollar company. If you know you're updating/clarifying procedure it's probably a good idea to make sure the procedure is clarified/implemented before the invites get sent out, just looks disorganized.

Yeah my point wasn't about Kelly, it was that it was a poor logistical move by a billion dollar company. If you know you're updating/clarifying procedure it's probably a good idea to make sure the procedure is clarified/implemented before the invites get sent out, just looks disorganized.

The NFL giveth, the NFL taketh away.

Power move. Toying with kids like Kelly.