Pipeline Protesters Looking Out For The Environment

grinreaper

http://freebeacon.com/issues/sanitation-crews-search-dead-bodies-amid-piles-pipeline-protester-trash/

Authorities in North Dakota are working to prevent an environmental catastrophe caused by the massive amounts of trash left behind by anti-oil pipeline protesters, local media report.

State and tribal sanitation crews are rushing to remove piles of waste and debris left over from the protests against the Dakota Access Pipeline before weather warms and the mountains of trash turn toxic.

According to cleaning crews, they're worried they might even find dead bodies among the piles of refuse that now pollute areas where anti-pipeline protesters camped out for months.

"It's estimated it will take 250 trucks filled with litter to clear the camp," according to a local NBC affiliate. Once the spring thaw comes, the area could be at risk of major environmental damage. "In a month, all this trash could become toxic."

"We are looking for, as I said, anything illegal, anything that might be used to, I guess, harm our officers during a protest," says Jay Gruebele, Morton County Sheriff's Office Captain.

Authorities are also searching through the piles for evidence they hope they don't find.

"As bad as it sounds, we're looking for people that may have died and could be wrapped up in a canvas or a tarp or tent," says Gruebele.

Reminds me of a comment by a former coworker of mine, who was a Tea Partier, during Occupy Wall Street.

Tea Partiers organized their own outhouses and cleanup facilities. OWS pooped on police cars, in tents, and on the street and left a mess of trash in their wake

Difference between Liberals and Conservatives is a Conservative takes care of their own sh*t while Liberals expect someone else to take care of it for them

Reminds me of a comment by a former coworker of mine, who was a Tea Partier, during Occupy Wall Street.

Tea Partiers organized their own outhouses and cleanup facilities. OWS pooped on police cars, in tents, and on the street and left a mess of trash in their wake

Difference between Liberals and Conservatives is a Conservative takes care of their own sh*t while Liberals expect someone else to take care of it for them

States most dependent on welfare:

1 Mississippi

2 New Mexico

3 Alabama

4 Louisiana

5 Tennessee

6 Montana

7 South Dakota

8 Kentucky

9 West Virginia

10 Missouri

11 Georgia

12 Maine

13 Arizona

14 South Carolina

15 North Dakota

16 Wyoming

17 Idaho

18 Indiana

19 Oregon

20 Oklahoma

https://wallethub.com/edu/states-most-least-dependent-on-the-federal-government/2700/

Look at all of those conservatives taking care of themselves. :flirt:

Seems like they love my tax dollars taking care of their sh*t.

Edited by Billschinatown

1 Mississippi

2 New Mexico

3 Alabama

4 Louisiana

5 Tennessee

6 Montana

7 South Dakota

8 Kentucky

9 West Virginia

10 Missouri

11 Georgia

12 Maine

13 Arizona

14 South Carolina

15 North Dakota

16 Wyoming

17 Idaho

18 Indiana

19 Oregon

20 Oklahoma

https://wallethub.com/edu/states-most-least-dependent-on-the-federal-government/2700/

:lol:

1 Mississippi

2 New Mexico

3 Alabama

4 Louisiana

5 Tennessee

6 Montana

7 South Dakota

8 Kentucky

9 West Virginia

10 Missouri

11 Georgia

12 Maine

13 Arizona

14 South Carolina

15 North Dakota

16 Wyoming

17 Idaho

18 Indiana

19 Oregon

20 Oklahoma

Dependent on Welfare?? Whose ass did you pull that term out of? Yours or Gator's?

My point was to provide a factual rebuttal to his BS anecdote. I did.

No, no you didn't.

You took his accounting of conservatives leaving less garbage at "protest" sites than liberals and compared it to the amount of welfare dispensed in twenty states.

You embarrassed yourself........and sadly , you can't even see it.

160x120.jpg..................................................................................................................depositphotos_33371575-Two-oranges.jpg

1 Mississippi

2 New Mexico

3 Alabama

4 Louisiana

5 Tennessee

6 Montana

7 South Dakota

8 Kentucky

9 West Virginia

10 Missouri

11 Georgia

12 Maine

13 Arizona

14 South Carolina

15 North Dakota

16 Wyoming

17 Idaho

18 Indiana

19 Oregon

20 Oklahoma

That can be just as easily characterized as a list of states with the lowest state & local tax burden that receive more of their federally taxed dollars back into their communities.

In other words, if Washington takes away X amount of your residents' money, you're doing good to get a large share of that back, especially if you're keeping your local taxes under control. I'd wager that your New Yorks and Californias have a slightly higher state and local tax burden on their residents than do places like Mississippi, Idaho, and North Dakota.

That can be just as easily characterized as a list of states with the lowest state & local tax burden that receive more of their federally taxed dollars back into their communities.

No not easily characterized that's exactly what it is. Now breakdown in what form those tax dollars come back in would be more appropriate.

California puts in more than it gets back because we have a massive amount of very wealthy people here.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2046586/Occupy-Wall-Street-Shocking-photos-protester-defecating-POLICE-CAR.html

These are the shocking scenes that have led some people to accuse the Occupy Wall Street protesters living rough in New York's financial district of creating unsanitary and filthy conditions.

Exclusive pictures obtained by Mail Online show one demonstrator relieving himself on a police car.

Elsewhere we found piles of stinking refuse clogging Zuccotti Park, despite the best efforts of many of the protesters to keep the area clean.

The shocking images demonstrate the extent to which conditions have deteriorated as demonstrations in downtown Manhattan enter their fourth week. Further pictures seen by Mail Online have been censored, as we deemed them too graphic to show.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2046586/Occupy-Wall-Street-Shocking-photos-protester-defecating-POLICE-CAR.html#ixzz4YgzwddMs
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

No not easily characterized that's exactly what it is. Now breakdown in what form those tax dollars come back in would be more appropriate.

California puts in more than it gets back because we have a massive amount of very wealthy people here.

Thanks. Economics isn't my strong suit, but it sure looked to me like it was less an indictment of those states than he was making it out to be.