Tucker Carlson Interview - Why Trump Won & Brexit Happened

Dr.Sack

That guy is dead on the money which makes it all the more astounding that democrats are anti-trump.

Dead on the money yes... ..he may have posited a reason for Trump and Brexit victories.....doesn't mean that either are the answer.....

Dead on the money yes... ..he may have posited a reason for Trump and Brexit victories.....doesn't mean that either are the answer.....

Oh but they are. Globalism is NOT the answer. I'm hoping LePen wins in france and puts the final nail in globalism's coffin.

Edited by joesixpack

Oh but they are. Globalism is NOT the answer. I'm hoping LePen wins in france and puts the final nail in globalism's coffin.

Globalism is inevitable if we want to survive and thrive as a species. The technology boom has made this inevitable.

The type of Globalism that's best for the world is what's debatable.

The globalist establishment of the day prefers a unipolar globalism that doesn't allow for sovereignty of the nation state or the individual. That form of globalism, the one pushed by the left in this country and even some republicans, is authoritarian in nature. It's corporate fascism of the worst kind.

I agree with you there that this form of globalism is untenable.

That doesn't mean other forms of globalism aren't worth pursuing.

Edited by Deranged Rhino

Globalism is inevitable if we want to survive and thrive as a species. The technology boom has made this inevitable.

The globalist establishment of the day prefers a unipolar globalism that doesn't allow for sovereignty of the nation state or the individual. That form of globalism, the one pushed by the left in this country and even some republicans, is authoritarian in nature. It's corporate fascism of the worst kind.

I eagerly await our eventual division into the Hegemon, Polemarch and Strategos.

DR, can we all wear the same futuristic, global outfits ?

Please....please.......please

tmp-costumes-jpg.jpeg?rect=343,0,914,685

• 4 years later...
1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Idiots

Tell us you are likely the type of guy who still pines away over the loss of your first love without telling us you're likely the kind of guy who still pines away over the loss of your first love.