Man, this one is hard to take

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheapest tickets this week were going for $2000 each. When Cowboys and packers we're still in playoffs, cheapest ticket was between $4000 to $5000.

average ticket price was over $6000 for the game. Even if that's down, it's still a lot.

What difference does it make? Whether Pats won or lost tonight, they're still going to be great and automatic AFC East champions for the next five years. It's Wild Card or bust for us. Just the way it is. 2023 will be here before we know it!

Nonsense. We can obtain a real qb and compete too.

How are they smarter? Answer: Ernie Adams. How is Brady not declining unlike others his age? Answer: Ernie Adams

u have to admire NE though. they have far from the best talent. They are just way way smarter than everyone else.The NFL is a dumb league.The players are not bright and the coaching is poor

The league is awful right now. No truly great teams aside from New England so games don't feel big.

In Montana's day you had the Cowboys and Redskins.

Peyton vs Brady was always fun but that's over. Now it's Brady vs whoever and it's just not a good product. Nobody is up to the task of stepping up.

Cowboys were just getting rid of Landry. Big teams then were the Giants, Bears, Dolphins, and Skins at the tail end of Riggins career.

What happens is locker room veterans. A lot of times I saw where someone could just kill Brady. He was running downfield, or on a turnover. No one did it because they would be cut by their own GM, and their own vet team mates, (like Gilmore), would banish them.

The other way is rich owners. They run a scheme on other naive owners, dumping player contracts on them, or staff, or getting them to buy highly paid consultants who recommend law and construction firms.

There are only two teams in the NFL, insiders and outsiders. Outsiders get screwed big. Fans are just a mass of cattle.

I might be done. I'll still keep my seasons and go to a couple games but for whatever reason this one is hurting me bad. Hopefully it wears off by the schedule release and this is an afterthought but !@#$ing a... it was a bad year of football capped by what's going to lead to a 6 month puke fest from the media. Is it really worth 5+ grand a year and a lot of time and frustration? I dunno, this just plain sucks

This is why I look forward to Hockey season.

What difference does it make? Whether Pats won or lost tonight, they're still going to be great and automatic AFC East champions for the next five years. It's Wild Card or bust for us. Just the way it is. 2023 will be here before we know it!

There's a chance it might only be 3 or 4 more years, but otherwise, exactly right.

If NE lost, let's say 28-26 Brady would still be GOAT they would still be celebrated and they would still be back next season.

Why get bent out of shape that they have 5 titles instead of 4?

Yup. Each one hurts a little less and at this point is never a surprise. I was pretty convinced it was gonna happen after Ryan's fumble.

But it was exciting, if it was a blowout, the same people would be complaining about the league. You want to be entertained? you were.

But it was exciting, if it was a blowout, the same people would be complaining about the league. You want to be entertained? you were.

i wasnt entertained. i was bemused by how sure i was ATL was gonna blow it .And how early in the 4th i knew it.I rarely watch football because the play is just not intelligent exc for NE