Super Bowl Halftime

Dante

so nobody is going to take me up on my bet?

i make an accurate true statement that i am a bad musician and a good performer, that i have written hundreds of songs (only three good ones but legitimately written songs nonetheless), and that i can step up on a stage and do them any time you ask. a bunch of you respond like petty jealous pussies by calling me a liar so i offered to do them on demand in front of any audience you can arrange if you pay money to a charity

and what happens?

nothing but more horseshit from you. no self reflection that maybe you were a dick. no apology to me who obviously is fully ready to show you the truth any time you want. just more petty butt hurtery

lets note what has happened here: i have thoroughly pwnd every one of you that was involved in this in a negative manner. i pwnd you up and down life in a thoroughly embarrassing fashion. dont be upset, it happens, its happened to me many times before, it just happened to you right now. you should reflect on what a bunch of dicks you were and try to not be dicks like that in the future. i dont say this for me i say it for you bc YOU are the ones that suffer when you act the way you did here. and you have a record of your dickitude, so theres no reason not to use it to your benefit

however, the squelch meter is now going way way up on several of you. certain posters shouldnt expect replies from me until you demonstrate youve made progress on limiting your total ass of a personality and try to improve yourselves

and if you think im 'arrogant' or condescending, honestly i dont care. this is america so if you dont like something i say you are free to blow me. im not the one being the total dick here. thats you. somebody needs to tell you youre a dick for your own benefit, and i just did

peace brothers. work out your salvation in earnest, not with fear and trembling, but with the knowledge that you CAN in fact change and have a profoundly positive impact on your lives

that's a lot of typing to guess that we won't read.

keep it short and simple

i liked that scene in family guy where peter breaks the wish bone and wishes for no gravity. trump is god. obama sucks.

and see, just like that i put more sense in to a post than you did with al ot less effort. also james woods.

Quite honestly, I'd simply forgotten all about you. You were serious about this?

And you're really trying to strong-arm us by saying "Show up at some unspecified time in front of the Fillmore to pay $1000 to hear an admittedly crappy guitarist, or I'm not talking to you ever again?" Good luck with that.

ask him to facebook live it or youtube it. i think i'd watch if he posted it on youtube.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's a beauty from CNN encouraging us to listen to athletes regarding their dislike of Trump, because, you know, athletes are well informed on the issues this President faces. They're credible. Yeah right.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/09/opinions/listen-to-athletes-on-trump-bass-opinion/index.html

Tim Thomas "snubbed" Obama. But Martellus Bennet is "expressing dissentt."

The very first thing that came to mind reading that was, after Katrina, when whites were "foraging for supplies" but blacks were "looting." CNN is just that slanted.

you didnt jim. you pussied out. name a realistic time and place and i will gladly give your ten grand to a worthy cause. but you wont bc all you are is a fraud. this is likely the last time i will reply to you

the biggest tragedy here is loudmouthed tom. holy cow. heres a guy thats pretty intelligent and could put that to good use, but what does he do? he wastes it on some lame 'youre an idiot' abuse schtick. it sucks when ppl that actually have been given the gift of some smarts blow it on ѕhit like this

i honestly thought the posting would be good here. i used to be really impressed with the wit and intelligence on this board but most of that appears to have vanished. especially in this forum, its a bunch of bickering !@#$s who have taken control of the place and driven it down to their pathetically petty levels

i recall when i first came back i was getting pms from ppl telling me that this whole place had changed and a lot of the best posters had left bc of the idiocy in this forum. i figured id give it a chance to maybe resurrect itself with the new tonka presidency, maybe the smart adults would want to come out and talk. but you people make this so unappealing they dont bother. looks like im going to be one of those

Here's a beauty from CNN encouraging us to listen to athletes regarding their dislike of Trump, because, you know, athletes are well informed on the issues this President faces. They're credible. Yeah right.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/09/opinions/listen-to-athletes-on-trump-bass-opinion/index.html

lol. like when they give performers airtime on political views. yes, thats what i really want to hear, kanye wests detailed analysis on executive level government administration. oh this should be valuable

you didnt jim. you pussied out. name a realistic time and place and i will gladly give your ten grand to a worthy cause. but you wont bc all you are is a fraud. this is likely the last time i will reply to you

the biggest tragedy here is loudmouthed tom. holy cow. heres a guy thats pretty intelligent and could put that to good use, but what does he do? he wastes it on some lame 'youre an idiot' abuse schtick. it sucks when ppl that actually have been given the gift of some smarts blow it on ѕhit like this

i honestly thought the posting would be good here. i used to be really impressed with the wit and intelligence on this board but most of that appears to have vanished. especially in this forum, its a bunch of bickering !@#$s who have taken control of the place and driven it down to their pathetically petty levels

i recall when i first came back i was getting pms from ppl telling me that this whole place had changed and a lot of the best posters had left bc of the idiocy in this forum. i figured id give it a chance to maybe resurrect itself with the new tonka presidency, maybe the smart adults would want to come out and talk. but you people make this so unappealing they dont bother. looks like im going to be one of those

lol. like when they give performers airtime on political views. yes, thats what i really want to hear, kanye wests detailed analysis on executive level government administration. oh this should be valuable

[This is an automated response.]

1icr79.jpg

Created by DC Tom-bot, beta version 0.61.

Oh so now it's a realistic time and place. :wallbash:

i would be happy to bring my guitar and play anywhere for whomever wanted to listen. i would certainly lose any guitar competition, but im pretty confident i could effectively entertain a crowd for a handful of songs

Read carefully...

NOBODY CARES.

Christ...there's maybe three people on this board who don't play guitar. You're not special.