Super Bowl Halftime

Dante

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

awesome dude. pick a day and i will see if i can be there. we might have to go back and forth a little since im dealing with some important health issues but im sure we can agree to something. i will make arrangements with the charity of my choice to be there to collect the money. once thats confirmed we will get this done

Sunday February 19th. You can open for Hot Tuna.

idk why youre doing this but im excited. hopefully youre just a real guitarist who wants to see if im lying and if not will be happy doing something good. but i can definitely perform these songs in front of an audience and i will definitely be happy to take your money and give it to ppl that can use it

there may be complications however. depending on the results of a bone biopsy last week i expect to be starting chemotherapy this coming week or shortly thereafter. so naturally i may not feel up to performing if i am trying to deal with that therapy. ive never had it before so its a big unknown for me at this point. we will have to see

naturally, if you are sincere then this will be no problem for you. if it cant be this event it could be another one once im ready to proceed. we could contact the press, tell them whats going on, and perhaps make this into a fun pre-show event that generates even a lot more money and publicity. i would be seriously down with that

i will be able to tell by your responses if youre sincere. if i determine youre just jerking me around im going to drop it and let everyone decide what kind of a person you are. if youre sincere, then this could be something special that we remember for a long time. keeping my fingers crossed

idk why youre doing this but im excited. hopefully youre just a real guitarist who wants to see if im lying and if not will be happy doing something good. but i can definitely perform these songs in front of an audience and i will definitely be happy to take your money and give it to ppl that can use it

there may be complications however. depending on the results of a bone biopsy last week i expect to be starting chemotherapy this coming week or shortly thereafter. so naturally i may not feel up to performing if i am trying to deal with that therapy. ive never had it before so its a big unknown for me at this point. we will have to see

naturally, if you are sincere then this will be no problem for you. if it cant be this event it could be another one once im ready to proceed. we could contact the press, tell them whats going on, and perhaps make this into a fun pre-show event that generates even a lot more money and publicity. i would be seriously down with that

i will be able to tell by your responses if youre sincere. if i determine youre just jerking me around im going to drop it and let everyone decide what kind of a person you are. if youre sincere, then this could be something special that we remember for a long time. keeping my fingers crossed

Oy......

Drop it and maybe you can start a poll to let everyone chime in and give their opinion of me.

idk even know what that means

but i think what i said is perfectly reasonable. you have to decide if you want to be a part of it or not. if youre just going to pull my chain that pls dont waste any more of my time bc frankly idk how much more i have left and i dont want to spend it on a dick thats just going to say one thing then do another

i will let you know as soon as i find out the status of my treatment. i could literally step up on stage right now and do these songs so its possible i could still make that date. its just a matter if i will be physically able

the sisterhood comment was just sad.

and these commercials are going to make me turn to something else or watch a movie. i don't need to be blasted with politics and bull ****. i'm not even sure why the Bush's are being shown?

and these commercials are going to make me turn to something else or watch a movie. i don't need to be blasted with politics and bull ****. i'm not even sure why the Bush's are being shown?

Hometown celebrities.....................pretty standard............not political.

Don't they always show the coin toss?

Hometown celebrities.....................pretty standard............not political.

i reckon'. just odd choice. glad there was no disrespect.

Don't they always show the coin toss?

yes. just odd considering the political climate we are in

Name a place in Buffalo and I will show up and do it. but it's going to cost you $1,000 bet to be given to charity

Why don't you and the veterans all chip in, won't cost you each so much. Then I can also pwn all of you permanently at the same time

Great, I'll bring my guitar, we can have a good ol'-fashion guitar duel. I'll be Steve Vai, you can be Lou Diamond Phillips.

idk even know what that means

but i think what i said is perfectly reasonable. you have to decide if you want to be a part of it or not. if youre just going to pull my chain that pls dont waste any more of my time bc frankly idk how much more i have left and i dont want to spend it on a dick thats just going to say one thing then do another

i will let you know as soon as i find out the status of my treatment. i could literally step up on stage right now and do these songs so its possible i could still make that date. its just a matter if i will be physically able

I imagine you could get up on stage and do these songs. You wrote them right? I just don't think you'll get on the stage of the Fillmore even if you offered to sweep it.

as of right now i am planning on showing up at the fillmore sat feb 19 with my guitar and a representative from the charity of my choice. i will inform you of that charity no less than a week prior and you can tell me if youre comfortable with supporting that cause. it should be well before that but if it isnt it will be something universal like cancer ... which i hadnt intended initially but now obviously becomes immanently apropos so it will probably be that

you will provide a bank or certified check or some other type of prepaid check when i arrive. once the charity representative confirms its validity then we will be set. we can also do that well prior to the event if i am able to guarantee my availability due to treatment schedules

this moment is not too big for me and i am enthusiastic to proceed in any manner you feel appropriate. i would be happy to simply demonstrate to you in an unplugged fashion that i can indeed do it and we will proceed with the donation. if you want to hand me a plug and provide a mic i will perform clean amplified to whomever wants to listen. and i will definitely be good enough that ppl will have some fun with it

i think i will be fine, and if im not i will attempt to proceed anyway and see what happens. but in the event i am too ill then we will just have to chalk it up to life fkg us over with the timing of my treatments

if youre just fronting i STRONGLY urge you should apologize and issue a mea culpa right now. i will forgive you but lets not waste any more of my time here. you dont want to vault to the top of the all-time total dick over thirty plus years of internet message board experience. hell not just mine, pretty much everybodys. you can get out now if you just admit whats going on. we will move on either way but your rep would take a catastrophic hit if you proceed with some kind a façade from here

can you make this happen or not?

Edited by Meathead

as of right now i am planning on showing up at the fillmore sat feb 19 with my guitar and a representative from the charity of my choice. i will inform you of that charity no less than a week prior and you can tell me if youre comfortable with supporting that cause. it should be well before that but if it isnt it will be something universal like cancer ... which i hadnt intended initially but now obviously becomes immanently apropos so it will probably be that

you will provide a bank or certified check or some other type of prepaid check when i arrive. once the charity representative confirms its validity then we will be set. we can also do that well prior to the event if i am able to guarantee my availability due to treatment schedules

this moment is not too big for me and i am enthusiastic to proceed in any manner you feel appropriate. i would be happy to simply demonstrate to you in an unplugged fashion that i can indeed do it and we will proceed with the donation. if you want to hand me a plug and provide a mic i will perform clean amplified to whomever wants to listen. and i will definitely be good enough that ppl will have some fun with it

i think i will be fine, and if im not i will attempt to proceed anyway and see what happens. but in the event i am too ill then we will just have to chalk it up to life fkg us over with the timing of my treatments

if youre just fronting i STRONGLY urge you should apologize and issue a mea culpa right now. i will forgive you but lets not waste any more of my time here. you dont want to vault to the top of the all-time total dick over thirty plus years of internet message board experience. hell not just mine, pretty much everybodys. you can get out now if you just admit whats going on. we will move on either way but your rep would take a catastrophic hit if you proceed with some kind a façade from here

I'll be at the Tralf the same day, if anyone's interested in a spearing contest...

is that a ... gay reference?!? lol. i dont even know

the tralf would be cool. i will show up at the ralph ready to play if he can make that happen. lets keep our fingers crossed

[This is an automated response.]

You're an idiot.

Created by DC Tom-bot, beta version 0.61.

I suggest instead of the $10k going to a charity you should hang on to it for the SFPD bail money.