Super Bowl Halftime

Dante

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i know, we could do a whole album together. i will be on guitar and keyboards, you on moonshine still percussion

but what would we call ourselves?

Kirkegaard and the Hayseeds. no WAIT, you go first ... Hayseed and the Kirkegaards

or we could go all toad the wet sprocket and do The Cliffs of Hillbilly Stonehenge

oh yeah this is coming together now bros

oh i practice. i could get up on stage and perform if i wanted to. ive written hundreds of songs, its not hard. im just not a virtuoso bc i dont care about that. i write and play to express myself artistically, not jam licks with my tongue like eddie van halen

"I could get on stage and perform if I wanted to, but it's really about my artistic integrity."

What a load of bull ****. :lol:

i know, we could do a whole album together. i will be on guitar and keyboards, you on moonshine still percussion

but what would we call ourselves?

Kirkegaard and the Hayseeds. no WAIT, you go first ... Hayseed and the Kirkegaards

or we could go all toad the wet sprocket and do The Cliffs of Hillbilly Stonehenge

oh yeah this is coming together now bros

So you get called out for being a fugstick and you resort to gibberish. How mature of you.

"I could get on stage and perform if I wanted to, but it's really about my artistic integrity."

What a load of bull ****. :lol:

Name a place in Buffalo and I will show up and do it. but it's going to cost you $1,000 bet to be given to charity

Why don't you and the veterans all chip in, won't cost you each so much. Then I can also pwn all of you permanently at the same time

Name a place in Buffalo and I will show up and do it. but it's going to cost you $1,000 bet to be given to charity

Why don't you and the veterans all chip in, won't cost you each so much. Then I can also pwn all of you permanently at the same time

What's the bet? You show up he pays $1,000? :wacko:

I have a better idea - why not just upload one of your songs? You've written hundreds, so I'm sure you've recorded at least a dozen or so. If you're that prolific a composer then I'd enjoy hearing some of your material. Perhaps you've done a song about a social worker striving to make a difference in a cold, uncaring world?

lol. no. you guys are the ones being butt hurt vaginas over something stupid here. i want to publicly pwn you and use your money to do something good at the same time

so are yall chicken? brawk bruk bruk brawwwwwk

its only a few bucks for each of you. i will even write and perform a new song titled Butt Hurt Vaginas in your honor. make a positive impact in the world instead of just being whiney pussies. and learn a vital lesson not to be a baby dick at the same time

its a bargain dudes. so where am i goin?

lol. no. you guys are the ones being butt hurt vaginas over something stupid here. i want to publicly pwn you and use your money to do something good at the same time

so are yall chicken? brawk bruk bruk brawwwwwk

its only a few bucks for each of you. i will even write and perform a new song titled Butt Hurt Vaginas in your honor. make a positive impact in the world instead of just being whiney pussies. and learn a vital lesson not to be a baby dick at the same time

its a bargain dudes. so where am i goin?

The Fillmore and I'll make it $10,000.

The Fillmore and I'll make it $10,000.

awesome dude. pick a day and i will see if i can be there. we might have to go back and forth a little since im dealing with some important health issues but im sure we can agree to something. i will make arrangements with the charity of my choice to be there to collect the money. once thats confirmed we will get this done