Super Bowl Halftime

Dante

No doubt with Lady Ga on the half time menu we will have to endure yet more left wing bullshite this year. I think of this clip from SNL. I wish we could have this guy instead. Can you imagine? Nails it right on with this. Interesting note is that he never appeared on SNL again. Wonder why?

Edited by Dante

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Frankly, if it were up to me, the halftime show would be Frank Zappa.

Singing Dynamo Hum.

Great call, but I'd even settle for Billy The mountain or Theme From the Third Movement of Sinister Footwear.

:beer:

(Zappa, Vai, and Ed Mann carry the melody in unison)

Edited by Azalin

omg i was at redrocks once and loved it. who the hell did i see there? it was way back in the early 1800's when i was a young software engineer working on a project for at&t. ended up smoking pot with one of the managers i thought was a total square. great memories

We are betting at work to her mentioning trump or not

I would bet she talks shite about him but not mention him by name. I wonder if she will be performing with her Nazi uniform on?

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/11/08/clinton-rally-outrage-lady-gaga-shouts-black-lives-matter-wearing-custom-likened-nazi-uniform/

Damn what a evil image that is. Can't imagine those two demons in charge.

Edited by Dante

I would bet she talks shite about him but not mention him by name. I wonder if she will be performing with her Nazi uniform on?

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/11/08/clinton-rally-outrage-lady-gaga-shouts-black-lives-matter-wearing-custom-likened-nazi-uniform/

Damn what a evil image that is. Can't imagine those two demons in charge.

if i am her i have the whole shebang designed similarly to the love/hippies movement. that's a great way to market the eevent.

if she is smart she talks about love and has one split anti trump moment to assure she's mentioned. its going to be terrible. and i'm unsure why they booked her, unsure why the book everyone. honestly, one of the most enthusiastic and best half time shows was justin and brittany yeas ago.

omg i was at redrocks once and loved it. who the hell did i see there? it was way back in the early 1800's when i was a young software engineer working on a project for at&t. ended up smoking pot with one of the managers i thought was a total square. great memories

Just how old are you?

I never saw Frank but Dweezil did some of his dad's song quite well. Great band.

Saw Frank three times. Incredible. Dweezil's no slouch to be sure, but Frank was the real deal.

remember when data from star trek left his head on earth? i was there

Mr Clemens, your use of the "N" word in your writings is understandable, if unfortunate, given the historical context of your works. You can let go the guilt, and take pride in your significant contributions to American literature.

Just how old are you?

And I'm calling shenanigans too. When I was there they have a cool museum up top and they've only been doing shows there for less than 100 years.

Saw Frank three times. Incredible. Dweezil's no slouch to be sure, but Frank was the real deal.

Dweezil did this at Red Rocks. !@#$ing blew me away. 20 minutes and who knows how many songs. How the hell they remembered it was crazy.

And the interesting thing is, and you can see it in the video, it's not about him it's about the musicians he's assembled.

Edited by Chef Jim

wait. do i have to listen to a whole fz medley to know what a medley is? im confused

To know that this isnt your typical medley that you could perform with some practice. You and your ghastly out of tune guitar would have been completely lost after about 3 minutes.