William Shatner Loblaws TV Commercial

TSNBDSC

i remember a loblaws in seneca mall in liverpool, they used to run a promotion where you got peel off cards or something and then you watched some taped horserace in the evening, if your numbers matched the winning horse you got something. that was a frigging lifetime ago

i remember a loblaws in seneca mall in liverpool, they used to run a promotion where you got peel off cards or something and then you watched some taped horserace in the evening, if your numbers matched the winning horse you got something. that was a frigging lifetime ago

I think it was called something like "Let's Go To The Races". I thought it was through Bells, but maybe they both did it.

Had family working in warehouse (Genesee Street)... Mother (accountant) started there when it was PJ Schmidt and then moved onto W.Seneca (Harlem/MineralSprings) offices... Made the switch from Loblaws to Bells.

... Anybody remember the NHL team sticker books that Loblaws was promoting around the 1974-1975 season... When the Washington Capitals & Kanas City Scouts (NJ Devils) came into League? We had dozens of books filled up with the stickers of each team's players... My uncles worked in warehouse and would get us all the surplus stickers that were being canned, thrown out!

I wish I had a few of those full books now! Who'd of thought sports memorabilia would go through roof! :-/ :-/

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

Had family working in warehouse (Genesee Street)... Mother (accountant) started there when it was PJ Schmidt and then moved onto W.Seneca (Harlem/MineralSprings) offices... Made the switch from Loblaws to Bells.

... Anybody remember the NHL team sticker books that Loblaws was promoting around the 1974-1975 season... When the Washington Capitals & Kanas City Scouts (NJ Devils) came into League? We had dozens of books filled up with the stickers of each team's players... My uncles worked in warehouse and would get us all the surplus stickers that were being canned, thrown out!

I wish I had a few of those full books now! Who'd of thought sports memorabilia would go through roof! :-/ :-/

They sold the stores down here to Victory Markets and in 1977 I was working for 'Great American'. That chain ran the stores into bankruptcy in the early 80's

I remember P&C doing that also. Did they all use Penn Traffic as a supplier? That could be the connection.