R. I. P. Mary Tyler Moore

26CornerBlitz

THAT is one good night of TV. She was as funny as she was beautiful. (And that is very!) RIP

it truly was...i watch zero TV with my kids outside of sports...it was good family time!

The other thing I remember vividly is Mom ordering the pizza during MTM so it would be there at the start of the Carrol Burnett show.

At least in my family, pizza was strictly a snack and a treat to eat while watching TV after 8 PM..never for dinner!

Her DVD and MTM show days were just a wee bit before my time, but watching a report on the news last night I was like, "whoa -- she was hot!"

RIP

Same!

I remember in my early 20s catching Dick Vandyke Show on Nick and Nite and I had the same reaction you did eball!

That being said, three leading ladies from Hollywood in one month? Settle down 2017... Lets not follow in your older brother's footsteps.

Little known fact... MTM was a big Bills fan! - Pic taken "early" morning of 10/22/00 after an all night pub crawl in downtown Minneapolis. IMG_0071.JPG

LoL... Don't you know she was a Fran "The Man" Tarkenton fan... While washing her Mustang Mach 1 of course:

mtm4.jpg

Probably why I find it silly that any guy would wear another man's jersey! ;-) images of your youth have such an influence! ;-)

Edited by ExiledInIllinois