Manziel is back! Sign him Doug!

FireChan

Manziel was #LostintheSauce but now he's back.

Ed Werder @Edwerderespn 3m3 minutes ago

Johnny Manziel tells me he has achieved sobriety without professional assistance, needs to maintain and wants to play #NFL. (1/3)

Ed Werder @Edwerderespn 2m2 minutes ago

Manziel when I asked his next goal: "PLAY FOOTBALL. A pre season game, anything I don't care what it is..." (2/3)

Manziel: "Only need one team to believe in me and I'll do anything to make that a possibility.'' (3/3)

Former first rounder with gobs of potential who has off the field concerns who comes cheaply? Low risk high reward? That's right in Whaley's wheelhouse!

The MoneyTeam is back. People don't forget.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Manziel was #LostintheSauce but now he's back.

Johnny Manziel tells me he has achieved sobriety without professional assistance, needs to maintain and wants to play #NFL. (1/3)

Ed Werder @Edwerderespn 2m2 minutes ago

Manziel when I asked his next goal: "PLAY FOOTBALL. A pre season game, anything I don't care what it is..." (2/3)

Manziel: "Only need one team to believe in me and I'll do anything to make that a possibility.'' (3/3)

Former first rounder with gobs of potential who has off the field concerns who comes cheaply? Low risk high reward? That's right in Whaley's wheelhouse!

The MoneyTeam is back. People don't forget.

Wheres his NFL highlights?

Oh, thats right. Nevermind.

Can't accurately judge a player lost in the sauce. He's got his head right, now let's see where he's at.

Becasue he says so?

Let somebody else find out.

Said it back in 2014. Evans made Johnny.

Becasue he says so?

Let somebody else find out.

Said it back in 2014. Evans made Johnny.

Thank god your not the GM

His game doesnt translate. He wants to play football. Welcome to CFL

If he's not ready and sober, cut him. Boom.

noodle arm. i think i have a stronger arm

I wouldn't say noodle arm. Better than Alex Smith. The guy was electric in college. That bowl game against Duke was phenomenal. If you ever have the chance to watch it then do so. It is worth a 2-1/2 or 3 hour stint in from of the PC or on the couch. :thumbsup: He never really had a chance in the NFL. He was too busy living a rapper lifestyle. He wouldn't hurt as a camp invite.