Your 2017 QB will be.... Jay Cutler.

FireChan

I expect a deal to be done or a pursuit of Cutty as an FA if he's cut this offeseason. Why?

Kromer Connection - NIXED Now why would we let go of an OL coach who performed admirably with his unit this year, if not to clear the way because he was somehow an obstacle? Kromer's resume dictated a very serious consideration of retaining him.

Dennison Medicine - Look at this man's track record with Cutler. Put him in the Pro Bowl with the #2 offense in the NFL in 2008. Along with these quotes:

Cutler was not shy in his praise for Dennison earlier in the week on his radio show, saying (h/t Chicago Sun-Times): One of the best coaches I’ve been around. Very dedicated, extremely hard worker. Takes it very personally. I think he’s gifted in his game-­planning.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1482046-chicago-bears-is-rick-dennison-the-perfect-candidate-to-help-jay-cutler

I mean, can't you just feel the Cutty fever?

In reality, it makes perfect sense. Cutty ain't commanding a big long term salary anymore. Perfect vet stop gap while we draft/develop guys with none of the TT long term baggage.

You're welcome.

Edited by FireChan

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/01/19/bills-hire-rick-dennison-as-offensive-coordinator/

As far as him banging on the table for Tyrod, it's something I read on twittter. i will link as soon as I can find it again. It wasn't from someone I follow

I always heard it was a Kubiak thing, which is why I ask. He was the OC in Baltimore that year, if you recall.

I think most of the NFL hates Cutty now.

He hasn't been very good in a long time........but the main issue is that he's a turd of a leader.

Not saying you are wrong.....it could happen.

The last time Cutty made the Pro Bowl...was under Dennison.

Throwing the ball Sammy's way 15 times again will more than make up for TT's leadership.