Full rebuild Coming

MAJBobby

Cusse its called a conversation starter. More i read from you specifically comments to me you really are useless

Look, you started a thread about a "full rebuild" and "blowing up" the team for a "ground up" rebuild. Then you offer 3 vets (at least 2 are well beyond the halfway point of their careers and have limited draft pick or trade value).

I'm asking a simple question. Others are also pointing out that you may be misinterpreting Whaley's comments.

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly. They are having some fun reading all sorts of intent into what he said. Those inclined to, are lapping it up.

Or people like me who have not listened to WGR just listened to Whaley and heard the change from we are close and seeing it is the offseason decided to make a thread to discuss a rebuild

Is it really? My mistake then. Thought it was a new interview.

Not new, and only has become news because Dope and Bullfrog are flogging it today. Not saying it is not worth discussion - it has some interesting nuggets, but open to widely varying interpretation.

Look, you started a thread about a "full rebuild" and "blowing up" the team for a "ground up" rebuild. Then you offer 3 vets (at least 2 are well beyond the halfway point of their careers and have limited draft pick or trade value).

I'm asking a simple question. Others are also pointing out that you may be misinterpreting Whaley's comments.

Brown

Icognito

Clay

E Wood - though probably little to no value coming off injury

And though Dareus cant be traded really (with that contract) if you are in a rebuild would you dump him to clear that contract.

There better

If they are going to rebuild then do it right and get rid of everyone with value or a high contract. Start from scratch. Fire the GM. Get someone like Polian to oversee everything. If they do it with Whaley and the Pegulas and Russ giving final approval then this is going to fail

you can get rid of your QB and rebuild if you get a better one.

to me rebuild is fire sale

Well Whaleys ton from early to now definitely changed.

Didnt sound like a "we are close" interview maybe thats because time after time OC candidates are looking elsewhere.

Both Edmonton and Toronto won the lottery. We finished last 2 years in a row and had two teams jump ahead of us.

I know.

It sucks.

If Buffalo sports teams did not have bad luck, they would have no luck at all . . . .

Well Whaleys ton from early to now definitely changed.

Didnt sound like a "we are close" interview maybe thats because time after time OC candidates are looking elsewhere.

I agree that his tone has changed as I'm sure going over all the tape and discussions with Pegs and McD has changed their perspective on the team. I just don't see a Sabre like sell off from the Bills.

Brown

Icognito

Clay

E Wood - though probably little to no value coming off injury

And though Dareus cant be traded really (with that contract) if you are in a rebuild would you dump him to clear that contract.

There better

None of those guys have significant value. You wouldn't get better in return.

Dump Clay just because he's way overpriced.

Otherwise, I don't think they have much to get rid of to "rebuild with".