The Trump Economy

GG

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

46 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

And guess wrong like most do.

So good luck guessing vs knowing what the real answer is. 

I know, for 3 payments of $39.95 you'll give me the real answer and for an additional fee I'll get an even better answer. Just pay S&H. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, 3rdnlng said:

I know, for 3 payments of $39.95 you'll give me the real answer and for an additional fee I'll get an even better answer. Just pay S&H. 

Nah I’d not waste my time. I don’t bring on problem clients. It’s a oxymoron. ?

6 minutes ago, bbb said:

Why does it seem like the last 20 minutes of a lot of trading days is either a straight line up or a straight line down?  Lost 700+ points in the last 20 today.  

First 30 minutes and last 30 minutes each day.  Blame the algo bots.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

56 minutes ago, bbb said:

Why does it seem like the last 20 minutes of a lot of trading days is either a straight line up or a straight line down?  Lost 700+ points in the last 20 today.  

Today late in the day 3 Republican Senators discovered an anomaly in the proposed bill. In some instances it would be more lucrative to go on unemployment than to work. They wanted an amendment to correct that. Bernie Sanders objected to it and said he'd hold it up. That may have been the cause of the dip.

• Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, bbb said:

Investors taking advantage of (and creating) volatility.  Hedge funds making a bloody fortune right now.

• Thank you (+1) 1

The LameStream Media is the dominant force in trying to get me to keep our Country closed as long as possible in the hope that it will be detrimental to my election success. The real people want to get back to work ASAP. We will be stronger than ever before!

9 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

3.28 million unemployment claims 

Just NY?  The US?  A sloppy response even for you.  There are going to be people out of work.  People need to leave the safety of their surroundings and drive around the towns of WNY and just look.  The new car places are closed.  Some restaurants have adapted by offering pick up or delivery but many including the chain outfits such as McD's are closed.  Many will be concerned over their reduced income which will reduce spending which will impact the incomes of others.  A contraction is unavoidable.  This is a time when needing financial credit is an issue and the velocity of money through the economy is a huge issue.

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

Just NY?  The US?  A sloppy response even for you.  There are going to be people out of work.  People need to leave the safety of their surroundings and drive around the towns of WNY and just look.  The new car places are closed.  Some restaurants have adapted by offering pick up or delivery but many including the chain outfits such as McD's are closed.  Many will be concerned over their reduced income which will reduce spending which will impact the incomes of others.  A contraction is unavoidable.  This is a time when needing financial credit is an issue and the velocity of money through the economy is a huge issue.

The numbers will be worse next week since the Senate didn't plug the "sit at home, get paid" language. I am sure Tibs and his ilk will be thrilled!! That is the Democrats dream.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, 3rdnlng said:

So, you wanted to keep everything open?

Well, he does find it hilarious when Democrats get people killed. Just imagine how much entertainment value he's lost from someone's grandma not dying to the Kung Flu because Trump closed the racist 'borders' to China early.

2 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Well, he does find it hilarious when Democrats get people killed. Just imagine how much entertainment value he's lost from someone's grandma not dying to the Kung Flu because Trump closed the racist 'borders' to China early.

Killed? Over a hoax? It's no worse than a cold, I heard the president say. Moron 

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Killed? Over a hoax?

I'm so sorry that this is happening to you. I'm sure someone else will get killed soon, due to Democrat malfeasance. That should cheer you right up!