The Trump Economy

GG

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, McGee Return TD said:

Never have I ever seen someone triggered over a newspaper like you before. It's worse than liberals who are triggered by Breitbart. 

I rarely respond to you anymore. I think that corresponds with my realization that you are a pieceofshit. Regardless dumbass, I call out HAHA Gator for linking the WP, not just because it's a bunch of propaganda, but because there isn't any reason to post a link if it's hidden behind a paywall. It's HAHA Gator's way of making any claim he wants to without backing it up. He's been caught many times cherry picking a quote from a link to the extent that he has actually totally misrepresented an article.

22 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

That damn Trump! He sends missiles into Saudi Arabia and shoots down one of our own drones just because he probably owns oil stocks and wants to make a profit. You're an idiot.

7 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

I rarely respond to you anymore. I think that corresponds with my realization that you are a pieceofshit. Regardless dumbass, I call out HAHA Gator for linking the WP, not just because it's a bunch of propaganda, but because there isn't any reason to post a link if it's hidden behind a paywall. It's HAHA Gator's way of making any claim he wants to without backing it up. He's been caught many times cherry picking a quote from a link to the extent that he has actually totally misrepresented an article.

The fact that you are such a huge snowflake is proof global warming doesn't exist. 

1 minute ago, 3rdnlng said:

That damn Trump! He sends missiles into Saudi Arabia and shoots down one of our own drones just because he probably owns oil stocks and wants to make a profit. You're an idiot.

Ha ha, your Dear Leader sucks. Get a life loser. 

Trump, your hero, will go down as the worst president in American history. You suck, and good job GOP. The party of ignorant cranks. 

12 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Get a job and maybe you could afford to pay for stuff. 

• 2 weeks later...