The Trump Economy

GG

https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/2019/03/28/us-economic-growth-revised-down-slightly-commerce-department-says/?utm_term=.f2b6e1109902

The U.S. economy grew 2.2 percent in the final quarter of last year, the Commerce Department said Thursday, less than the 2.6 percent the government initially estimated and another sign the economy is slowing.

President Trump, however, has focused on how fast the economy grew all of last year. Trump has been touting 3.1 percent growth in 2018.

Officially, the Commerce Department said Thursday the economy grew 2.9 percent last year, slightly below Trump’s claim.

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol:

To make matters worse for the egomaniac president, his annual gross domestic product rates, 2.2 percent in 2017 and 2.9 percent last year, don’t beat President Barack Obama’s best results, 2.9 percent in 2015 and 2.6 percent in 2010.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2019/03/28/republicans-just-got-their-second-doze-bad-news/?utm_term=.72e5a42d953b

Just now, Tiberius said:

Wait for it...And stop hijacking threads or I'll call you a bad name 

So you have no response other than your typical nonsense. So I guess that's proof that you read what you were spoon fed and not exactly what happened.   Do you realize how pathetic that is? 

15 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

So you have no response other than your typical nonsense. So I guess that's proof that you read what you were spoon fed and not exactly what happened.   Do you realize how pathetic that is? 

What are you talking about? 

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

What are you talking about? 

Following along a message board conversation is hard I know.  But do your best.  So I'll make it easy for you.

When did Donald Trump, as you posted here recently for the whole world to see, excuse Nazis.   Aaaaaaand Go! n

1 minute ago, Chef Jim said:

Following along a message board conversation is hard I know.  But do your best.  So I'll make it easy for you.

When did Donald Trump, as you posted here recently for the whole world to see, excuse Nazis.   Aaaaaaand Go! n

Nazis? Huh? 

On 3/22/2019 at 2:44 PM, Tiberius said:

I was just pointing out that fact. Not necessarily calling him a white supremacist just that he is a great example of someone who is morally, intellectually and competently inferior to many people, even while he scapegoats immigrants, paints muslims as violent terrorists and excuses Nazis. He is a good demagogue, though. 

Just in case you got laundry soap in your eyes.   So elaborate what you meant here. 

Just now, Chef Jim said:

Just in case you got laundry soap in your eyes.   So elaborate what you meant here. 

Why? What's that got to do with the economy? And Trump did say there are good people on both sides...excusing Nazis 

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Why? What's that got to do with the economy? And Trump did say there are good people on both sides...excusing Nazis 

Oh brother! He was NOT saying that white supremisists are good people! His point was that on that day in Charlottesville there were most likely good people caught up in the protests. Geez catch an f..g clue!

7 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Oh brother! He was NOT saying that white supremisists are good people! His point was that on that day in Charlottesville there were most likely good people caught up in the protests. Geez catch an f..g clue!

BS!! He was saying both sides. My God, what TWO sides were there? You guys..,

35 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Nothing.  You're the one that brought it up you numbskull.  Regarding the highlighted?  That's not what you said.  The word you're looking for is EXCLUDING.