AFC playoff: Steelers at Chiefs

YoloinOhio

Okay so this was supposed to be an afternoon game, right? But because of weather they switched it to a night game? So the afternoon game would have been on CBS. But NBC has Sunday Night Football and it's probably in their contract that no other network can show games on Sunday Night. So the NFL was forced to show it on NBC and not CBS who basically got screwed but I assume will be monetarily compensated?

Is that what happened?

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm envious of Alex Smith. The guy does nothing but win. Yet he is rarely asked to throw the ball past ten yards in the air. I'm rooting for the Steelers because you need a real QB to beat the Pats in the playoffs. Smith is the perfect regular season QB for a soild team. He does what's asked of him, and the team does the rest. I just don't think it will ever be enough to get to a Super Bowl. They really try their best to hide him.

Edited by DriveFor1Outta5

I'm envious of Alex Smith. The guy does nothing but win. Yet he is rarely asked to throw the ball past ten yards in the air. I'm rooting for the Steelers because you need a real QB to beat the Pats in the playoffs. Smith is the perfect regular season QB for a soild team. He does what's asked of him, and the team does the rest. I just don't think it will ever be enough to get to a Super Bowl. They really try their best to hide him.

Except against us when he was airing it out because I thought he couldn't, and had some HUGE gains. :(

I still remember that bomb to Maclin. It may be the longest pass play for those two. Of course against us.

Ever notice how many highlight reels we are in......for OTHER teams? That stings!

Steelers plan to win 3 points at a time. Not a perfect plan.

Except against us when he was airing it out because I thought he couldn't, and had some HUGE gains. :(

That's funny. I forgot about that. Weird things happen against us. I'll never forget when we made Ryan Leaf and JaMarcus Russell look like viable NFL QB's. We've make so many random guys look like they were heading to Canton.

As with all games , it depends on the matchup. If somehow the Pats had been eliminated , Chiefs would have a shot. KC would probably not beat NE even at Arrowhead.

Rex was pretty surprised too :angry:

Rex seemed to be in a constant state of surprise! He can really throw it there? Where was Hughes? How many guys are on the field? What do I do with this red flag? And on and on.....