AFC playoff: Steelers at Chiefs

YoloinOhio

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Stupid play. You could have hit him without a head shot. Selfish play.

I agree, but it's hard to do at full speed. I don't think there was intent, the WR was getting lower and schit happens. Only he knows for sure, but it would be pretty stupid if it was purposeful.

Steelers are dirty cheap shot artists. I hope they do this on the Pats.

Have to win first

I don't feel like KC will have a prayer against the freaking Pats**

It's been said before, but I think the game would be safer if they removed helmets from the game, except for maybe the quarterback. Players wouldn't launch themselves like that if they didn't have helmets.

I played football growing up, but rugby in college. Rugby was not for sissies, but it felt safer.

Every? Well, I know of at least one ex-coach who would have for sure! But he was fully pregnant, which may have clouded his decision making.

Most would. NFL coaches are too conservative. If I remember right O Brien punted in the forth quarter down two scores to the Pats. It's a game the Texans had no shot, why not just hope you make a lucky play? That's not what NFL coaches do. I've always liked Reid. Maybe I'm just biased. I will say that just because Rex is gone doesn't mean I don't expect punting on forth and short in opponents territory. That's what coaches do.

I agree, but it's hard to do at full speed. I don't think there was intent, the WR was getting lower and schit happens. Only he knows for sure, but it would be pretty stupid if it was purposeful.

proper tackling techniques are not practiced per the Union's request in the last contract. Now players are getting hurt.

that play looked ugly

more like fugly

Bad coverage.

proper tackling techniques are not practiced per the Union's request in the last contract. Now players are getting hurt.

more like fugly

It's a violent game which is hard to learn without practicing violence. The trade offs are tricky.

I played football growing up, but rugby in college. Rugby was not for sissies, but it felt safer.

I used to argue this with people who would tell me they were tougher because they played rugby. Rugby is tough, but football puts people in more unique positions to get hurt. Rugby has a bunch of guys running around chasing the ball carrier. Football presents the opportunity for two people to blindly collide at full speed with a running start. More chances of moving objects colliding with stationary objects in football. No one in rugby is as vulnerable as a receiver in football running over the middle. Edited by DriveFor1Outta5