Anyone use Harry's or dollar shave club?

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If so how are the razors? Decent?

Been using Dollar shave club 4x razors for a few years. Blades are great. I shave my head 2 to 3 times a week with them. My hair is rather fine, so if you got some thick lettuce I'm not a good source.

I have used the same "blade cartridge" on my Gillette Mach 4 for about a year now. Always a clean shave...no cuts, bumps or irritation.

You must have a woman's arm hair as your facial hair then b.c my facial hair is so thick a blade that old would just be better served ripping the hair out.

Been using DSC for about a year, maybe a little more.

Paid $6/month for a while, but noticed that we had a nice stockpile of unused blades (I don't shave every day and sometimes I sport a beard). So I went to every other month.

I think it's a great deal and they have great customer service, as well.

My wife uses the razors and loves them, too.

A few girls I've known use them and swear by them. Hen I do shave, usually not my face, I use the same mach 3 I've had for years and a 2 yr old blade. From using their blades they seem well made and hold up a while. current gil is on every other month

I'm kind of dainty and effeminate... so...

I've been using DSC for a few years now. I get the $9/month blades. Quality is great, and as Gunny said, the customer service is great too. I backed off to getting them every other month because I don't go through the blades too quickly. They have an option to delay your shipment to another month or 2 down thew road in case you still are stocked up which is a great feature too.

LOL....my beard is so hard I have to change out the blade a lot

do you have dark hair? And does it grow fast?

I have thinner facial hair because it is light, the hair is literally thin and not that coarse. Because of that and the strange pattern it grows it makes shaving a B word. So I don't shave and currently have 3".

I have never found a good way to shave.

My hair is extremely fine with a lot of ingrown hairs and bumps so I so not shave that often but it can takes weeks for people to notice I did not shave; I notice it immediately unfortunately. I get the long hairs of teenagers despite being in mid 50s which makes it worse.

I have never found a good razor, electric or blade, effective on my face. I currently use an electric razor supposed to be part of a barber kit.

I love the feel of a barber shave but those type of shops are gone.

I have never found a good way to shave.

My hair is extremely fine with a lot of ingrown hairs and bumps so I so not shave that often but it can takes weeks for people to notice I did not shave; I notice it immediately unfortunately. I get the long hairs of teenagers despite being in mid 50s which makes it worse.

I have never found a good razor, electric or blade, effective on my face. I currently use an electric razor supposed to be part of a barber kit.

I love the feel of a barber shave but those type of shops are gone.

You might have to get a Brazilian wax job....on your face. Rip!!!