Broncos Sign Vance Joseph to a 4 Year Deal as their New HC

Yeah, all these GMs who do more than just go look at the rankings of offenses and defenses just don't know as much as the fans.

Thank you. You successfully made a point, with one sentence, that I haven't been able to make with multiple comments.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@RapSheet

Vance Joseph, who is meeting with GM John Elway now, had a very good interview. Would allow #BroncosNFL_Season_2016_DEN.png to fix offense, but keep their culture

Well that is a vague and meaningless. How would hiring a DC with one year experience help the Broncos fix their offense?

All i know is that if the Bills were finalizing the hiring of Joseph this place would be in flames.

Do you always have these bad takes? Is this your thing on this board?

How is that a bad take? They made Roman the highest paid OC in the NFL, and fired him after 18 games. They gave Rex 5 years $5.5M per year (top 10 in the NFL) and fired him after 31 games.

I guess "the truth hurts."

Yeah, all these GMs who do more than just go look at the rankings of offenses and defenses just don't know as much as the fans.

That certainly can be the case in some instances but the Dolphins have spent a ton of money on their defense and they still suck and now you are putting that guy who has had no success in charge of a whole football team. You would like to see a certain level of past success to think that a move like that would work. I'm glad he's not our coach

Well that is a vague and meaningless. How would hiring a DC with one year experience help the Broncos fix their offense?

All i know is that if the Bills were finalizing the hiring of Joseph this place would be in flames.

I assume they mean keep their culture of a "play dominant defense" type team.

How is that a bad take? They made Roman the highest paid OC in the NFL, and fired him after 18 games. They gave Rex 5 years $5.5M per year (top 10 in the NFL) and fired him after 31 games.

I guess "the truth hurts."

I dont consider any of these guys bad coaches. Overpaying for coaches? They have to, its Buffalo. You have to give them a reason to come here when they have options.

I dont consider any of these guys bad coaches. Overpaying for coaches? They have to, its Buffalo. You have to give them a reason to come here when they have options.

You don't consider Rex and Roman bad coaches? Why were they fired after 2 years?

McCoy is a bad coach. Has done nothing in the NFL.

That certainly can be the case in some instances but the Dolphins have spent a ton of money on their defense and they still suck and now you are putting that guy who has had no success in charge of a whole football team. You would like to see a certain level of past success to think that a move like that would work. I'm glad he's not our coach

These are the type of hires that leave other DC's and OC's around the league shaking their head in disbelief

You don't consider Rex and Roman bad coaches? Why were they fired after 2 years?

McCoy is a bad coach. Has done nothing in the NFL.

Not true, he led a very good Bronco offense, helped Orton have a career year, and made the playoffs with Tim Tebow running a completely different offense...

now that is some serious coaching to be able to change offensive schemes mid season and still succeed

Edited by matter2003

Not true, he led a very good Bronco offense, helped Orton have a career year, and made the playoffs with Tim Tebow running a completely different offense...

now that is some serious coaching to be able to change offensive schemes mid season and still succeed

There you go, bad take.

McCoy's Tebow offense went to the postseason 25th in points and 31st in passing. Is that really a success?

He had a good year with Peyton as his QB. So did everybody.

He wasted Rivers twilight years as HC. They posted a top 10 offense in points once in 4 years. We did it two years in a row with a bad QB in Taylor.

His non-Peyton Bronco years never posted above 19th in points.

He's not good.

You're a bad poster. Don't bother responding.

Good call!

lol