AFC playoff: Raiders at Houston

YoloinOhio

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just can't see how houston can afford another QB. Osweiler's cap hit next year is $19 million I believe.

Thats right. Its like when we got Rob Johnson they paid a kings ransom for him and had no choice financially so Ralf forced Wades hand and out the door

Cook isn't feeling pressure very well

Year in and year out, Houston gets in the playoffs because they play in a crappy division meanwhile here we are fighting for wild card games every year with a two game deficit (Patriot losses).

Wow--Cook is awful and even when he makes a throw, his Pro Bowl receivers drop it

I agree with everything but your score prediction. I say NE wins 30-0

The only hope is that O'Brien and Crennel know enough about the Cheats* to have some success against them--not that I'd count on that, but.....

Wow--Cook is awful and even when he makes a throw, his Pro Bowl receivers drop it

The only hope is that O'Brien and Crennel know enough about the Cheats* to have some success against them--not that I'd count on that, but.....

Both took a blood oath to lay down for the Hoodie.

i really wish they would add to the drama and play both AFC games back to back and both nfc games back to back. saturday afc. sunday nfc for example.

Who do you have... I think Texans take this rather easily without Carr and Penn. the injury bug they escaped all season caught up with them. Texans D should have no problem with Raiders offense.

I think Texans offense sucks but so does Raiders D. Osweiler won't need to do much, run Lamar Miller all day.

a little late but it is simple

an average defense beats a good defense and can beat a great offense. only an excellent offense can beat a good defense on occasion; but a great defense beats everyone.

the texans have enough of a defense they'll beat oakland. my money is literally on houston; i have green bay, seattle and pittsburgh, as well.