I have a sinking feeling...

Thanks for writing this Captain Obvious!

"I believe if the Sabres outscore their opponent tonight, they have a good chance of winning the game" Harry Neale Hockey Night in Canada

Right. So why are you so hung up on passing yards when only points matter? Edited by PromoTheRobot

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You don't need to spend $15M (at least) to tank the season.

Yep. You just do what the Bills did for the last Jets game. That seemed to work perfectly. Barack Obama would come to the games and say - we can tank - Yes We Can!

Maybe this mindset is everything that's wrong with this current world. Zero introspection. "I know that this is not the right idea, but damn it, it'll at least look good" "I dont care if I don't have a job and no money, I'm still dropping hundreds on a vacation I can't afford" "Who cares about nourishing relationships, I need to look good for this selfie"

Time to change your avatar! The dream of 185 yards, happy feet and missing open receivers is over!

Does it matter who we sign? The dumpster fire will continue regardless.

Tyrod averages 208 Yards per game! That is my guy! :wallbash::death::sick:

IM not saying Cutler is the answer..I am saying Cutler is better than Tyrod!

Add in turnovers and how is Culter better than Taylor?

Cuz he releases the ball. U know, what QBs are paid to do!

You are nuts. Anyone who believes Jay Cutler would be better than Tyrod Taylor with the same roster is nuts. Tyrod Taylor can put up 600 more yards a year if he had Matt Forte, Alshon Jeffery, Martellus Bennett and Brandon Marshall as a supporting cast, turnover the ball one third to one half as much, run for 3 times the yardage, and score the same number of TDs.

Edited by What a Tuel

You are nuts. Anyone who believes Jay Cutler would be better than Tyrod Taylor with the same roster is nuts. Tyrod Taylor can put up 600 more yards a year if he had Matt Forte, Alshon Jeffery, Martellus Bennett and Brandon Marshall as a supporting cast, turnover the ball one third to one half as much, run for 3 times the yardage, and score the same number of TDs.

Happy Feet Tyrod putting up 600 more yards? Unlike Jesus, I need to see to believe it... P.S., IM an atheist!

I have a sinking feeling we are going to be told that Tyrod isn't good enough and bring in someone else who will be worse, throw more INTs and score fewer points...

And at the end of the year we will be wishing we kept Tyrod when we are back to struggling to get to 20 points most games like we did in most years before Tyrod.