The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

3 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I like GaryPinC a great deal, so this isn’t aimed at him — but this particular subject is the hardest for people who are not paying attention to come to grips with. It creates almost painful cognitive dissonance because we’ve been programmed for our whole lives to either not see it, or to scoff at it once we do. 

This subject is as dark as it gets, and also as real as it gets. It claims 100s of thousands, if not millions of victims a year, in just our country alone. And much of it is done w the knowledge or “look the other way so long as you pay me” mentality by our elected officials and establishment figures in the media and entertainment worlds. 

If you start to dig, you soon realize how much of our reality is manipulated and cultivated by people enriching themselves from this very thing. The people we are told to trust the most have the most skeletons in their closets on this subject (think priests, teachers, elected leaders, CPS, TV/Film personalities, Music idols et al  — exposing their roles in this evil also exposes the trick they’ve pulled on all of us. 

And still are. 

I forget the exact saying, but Twain said: “It’s easier to fool someone than convince them they’ve been fooled.”  

That goes triple for this subject. 

And it does not help that there is also a sea of disinformation and profiteers whose role is to drag the conversation into the absurd rather than stay focused on the realities. 

The more resistance you get to questioning an accepted narrative, the more likely that narrative is to crumble under scrutiny.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Asshat says what? 

Right. He says nothing while our civil liberties are under attack, our establishment “heroes” profit from endless war and human slavery. 

Some hero you are, JA. Your ***** is old and weak. Like your broken brain. 

Dance for the organ grinder my little monkey! 

Good boy, here's  a peanut. 

Imagine your life if you couldn't post here to your sycophants for a year. You could never do it. you need to write the narrative and not have it questioned. 

Edited by John Adams

27 minutes ago, John Adams said:

Imagine your life if you couldn't post here to your sycophants for a year. You could never do it. you need to write the narrative and not have it questioned. 

You're not a very observant person, are you? Plenty of conservative people have disagreed and challenged DR over the last few years. They just haven't been an ass about it like you and a few others here. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, John Adams said:

Let me guess - by 'sycophants' you mean anyone who doesn't badger DR on a routine basis?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Nothing to see here. Just 44 taking a percentage of us tax payer dollars as a kickback. 

https://mobile.twitter.com/carterwpage/status/1210512473008140289

(that’s how their corruption racket operates with most foreign aid as well)

And now the CEO has resigned. 

Coincidence? Or the sign of a massive cleanup going on in plain sight? You decide. 

https://mobile.twitter.com/HYVEE7/status/1210685913996636166

• Like (+1) 6