The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

4 minutes ago, Foxx said:

yep, my post was directed at you. you'd be pretty foolish to think tectonic weapons haven't been tried.

You're a moran to bring this up here, moran. But you're in good company. 

Edited by John Adams

It's really not if you've been paying attention. 

But if your brain is broken, then it's non stop surprises. 

It's almost as if Iran has lost a lot of its proxies over the past three years, and have been defanged by action the media failed to cover because it was too busy trying to assist a paper coup in the US. 

It's almost as if the sources I've been talking with about this for years, with evidence to back it up, were right all this time about what's really happening in several important theaters at once. 

... Good times ahead.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Foxx said:

no, that was you that singled out a statement. idiot.

Again, you're being too kind. 

He's more than an idiot. He's intentionally dishonest -- when paired with his broken brain, he's a complete waste of time to read or respond to. He's exposed himself completely these past three years. ***** him and his noise.

• Like (+1) 1

On 1/5/2018 at 5:05 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

One more thing to add to this thread... 

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/1.832387

Here's an example of propaganda/disinfo. Qassem Suleimani IS DEAD. He's been dead since 2015. How do we know this? He hasn't spoken a WORD about Trump in a single "video interview". Not one. 

The fact that he's dead, and has been dead for over two years, is part of the reason we're seeing what we're seeing in Iran today.

What the ***** was this @Deranged Rhino

Just proof you're a clown.

4 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:
It's almost as if the sources I've been talking with about this for years, with evidence to back it up, were right all this time about what's really happening in several important theaters at once. 

Except for "Suleimani" being dead since 2015.

I'd be shocked if you were above the Mendoza line.