The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

Just now, Foxx said:

you're an idiot.

For not believing in the Deep State blood cult theories...I'll go ahead and take your diagnosis as a compliment. 

Just now, Buffalo_Gal said:

They agreed to delay article 50 extension with the EU. 412 yes, 202 no

May is finished. She overplayed her hand on the March deadline. But they still can't figure out how to exit on terms they like. 

2 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

May is finished. She overplayed her hand on the March deadline. But they still can't figure out how to exit on terms they like. 

She lives to fight another day. Now she has until June 30th... no idea what is gonna change that the EU is willing to "give". 

Listening to the politicians yap on the way out, some are still hopeful for an earlier BrexIt. 

2 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

She lives to fight another day. Now she has until June 30th... no idea what is gonna change that the EU is willing to "give". 

Her goose, I believe, is cooked on this. 

The EU has no interest in giving more and the UK wants more... someone will blink but without the backbone to enforce their own deadlines, the EU is in the driver's seat. Nothing happens in Europe in the summer so this won't be on the table again for real until the fall. 

1 minute ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Do you have any idea what "the deep state" references? 

Yeah. Everything. 

There's hardly a news story that isn't linked in this thread. But you're right to call me on the Crowell thing. Pats news is definitely Deep State material. 

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Do you have any idea what "the deep state" references? 

He doesn't care to know - he only wants to mock - because he's not here to learn or share information, or to participate in conversations. 

He's here to slide and divide. 

Because he's a bad actor. He's not honest about why he's here and what his true intentions actually are. 

His time's coming. Sooner than he realizes. And it'll be hilarious to watch.

21 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

He doesn't care to know - he only wants to mock - because he's not here to learn or share information, or to participate in conversations. 

He's here to slide and divide. 

Because he's a bad actor. He's not honest about why he's here and what his true intentions actually are. 

His time's coming. Sooner than he realizes. And it'll be hilarious to watch.

He even tries to poison the other parts of the board. Pretty pathetic.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

Yes, as part of my Deep State operative duties, I am poisoning the discussion around Morse. 

Is that code for something else?

-.-- --- ..- / .- .-. . / .- / -... --- - --..-- / .- -.. -- .. - / .. - .-.-.-

Edited by 3rdnlng