The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

These are the faces of fascism 

image.jpeg.97f166858f7e007022516e6a7141f4ff.jpeg

If you love isolating Trump supporters to be looking like this, why don't you put up pictures of the ever-beautiful Hillary supporters.

You can start with April Ryan's fat ugly Aunt Jemima face, to be fair.

15 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

That would be a fair conclusion to draw if it goes that way. 

But I'll say this, the unambiguous language in which this is being discussed says that there is something real here. Not just posturing. We'll see though. :beer:

Rhino, does this mean that heads will start to roll or is this just something else altogether?

2 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Rhino, does this mean that heads will start to roll or is this just something else altogether?

The memo is just the start. It will, if it is what we're being told it is, open a lot of eyes as to the abuse of power. 

There is a lot of chatter today that the "nuclear memo" is just the beginning of much more explosive intel coming out. 

LL, HRC, JC, JC, CS, AM, McCain, RR, JB, HA, VJ are all toast - just as the opening salvo.

5 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The memo is about to drop. Heads up... things are going to get a bit nutty from here on out. Stay safe, PPP. Stay smart. DISCERNMENT is key. Love and truth are the answers, not more division and hatred. (lecture over)

:beer: 

Perhaps a new thread for the dropped revelations as they appear?  Not for each one separately, but to have them all in one place at the beginning of a new thread, easily searchable.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, TakeYouToTasker said:

So within 2 minutes then?

http://downdetector.com/status/verizon/map/

Yes - from what I'm hearing. Maybe they meant by 7pm EST... 

Yes... it's all Russian bots and brainwashing... 

If they're fighting this hard to disparage the memo before it's released, what does that tell you about its contents? 

22 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

It's coming out today, confirmed now by multiple sources who have proven eerily prescient on these matters. Jim Jordan is also tweeting this, along with three other congressmen. 

Not sure the delay right now, but was told to expect it in the next few minutes 15 minutes ago. I'll keep you posted.

This had to drop first:

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/statement-president-fisa-amendments-reauthorization-act-2017/?utm_source=twitter

While every court to have considered section 702 has found it to be legal and consistent with the Fourth Amendment to the Constitution, the Act establishes additional procedures to further protect the privacy of Americans whose communications are incidentally collected under section 702.  Among these is a new requirement that in a predicated criminal investigation — an investigation with an elevated factual foundation — the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) apply for and obtain an order from the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court before accessing the contents of section 702 — acquired communications that were retrieved using certain United States person “query” terms.  By applying this provision only to certain queries in investigations unrelated to national security, the Act preserves the FBI’s ability to “connect the dots” and look for national security-related threats, especially during the critical pre‑investigation phase when it often does not yet have enough information to know whether a suspected threat relates to national security.  Although the Fourth Amendment does not require a court order to query information lawfully collected under section 702 — information already lawfully in the Government’s possession — this new procedure, along with the Act’s other oversight and transparency requirements, provides further privacy safeguards, while preserving the operational effectiveness of our foreign intelligence collection efforts.

These changes are all tied directly to what's coming out about the FISA abuses. Remember, it was Fusion GPS (and CrowdStrike as well as others) who had access to these queries without any oversight. 

Edited by Deranged Rhino
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

She is, I left SR off somehow. But yes, she's done.

I hope to God it is true cause I saw a clip of the "worst journalist of 2017" Don Lemon totally dismissing Trump's claim of wiretapping and he said he wasn't going to insult his audience with the President's lying. If you love of hate Trump, there is no denying that there is a method to his madness with his tweets. You don't have to be a hater or supporter of the President to see this.

It would be so great to see that liberal useless hack Lemonhead have to eat major crow. Better yet, if all that comes out and CNN is a part of it............. I would love to see CNN doors shut for good. LOL.

• Like (+1) 2

48 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Last update I'll give in terms of its release (until it's released) since I jumped the gun and don't want to spread false info:

It's currently under review by the WH for final approval (this is a necessary step, expected, and should be released without redactions). Still on track for a release soon, as in today.

Edited by Deranged Rhino

59 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Last update I'll give in terms of its release (until it's released) since I jumped the gun and don't want to spread false info:

It's currently under review by the WH for final approval (this is a necessary step, expected, and should be released without redactions). Still on track for a release soon, as in today.

LOL.

Nigh Eve Tay

11 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Image result for hillary wizard of oz

Poojer says yes.

Edited by 4merper4mer
  • Haha (+1) 1

This is speculation, testing a theory (just to state this upfront):

:ph34r:

I'm going to take a crack at what we are going to discover when the memo is released. Half of what I'm going to lay out is almost certain not to be included - but it is going to be something that comes out down the line and is the foundation of what came afterwards. 

Let's see how close I get, I'll put my best guess of the odds about certain pieces of information being included just to make it worse for myself in the future when/if I'm wrong :P

Least Likely to be revealed in the memo:

* Seth Rich will be identified as the leaker of the DNC material to WikiLeaks.  (10%)

*  44, DNI Clapper, and Director CIA Brennan discovered Seth Rich was leaker through NSA collection. (10%)

* Brennan/Clapper used Google (through CrowdStrike, a private contractor with access to raw NSA data in the FBI Nat Sec Division) to identify Seth Rich as the leaker. (10%)

* 44 (or proxies: Lynch, Podesta, Holder, Rice) alert the DNC to the leak and his identity.

* An example is made of Rich (Podesta's own words: https://www.wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/36082 "I would love an example being made" of the leaker); Rich is killed by 2 MS-13 gang members who are themselves later executed and found dead in South Carolina two days later. (5%)

* DWS shuts down the investigation into Rich (we have evidence of this already, on tape):

* The FBI and DOJ assist with this effort. (10%)

* There are Saudi influences (bin Talal) to every step of the above .(<5%)

Most likely to be revealed in the memo:

* 44, HRC, Lynch, Comey, McCabe, and Strzok conspired to create the dossier with support from Schumer, Pelosi, Schiff. (90% - hedge on whether 44 will be directly) 

* British Intelligence was used (in part) to get some of the Russian dirt from the dossier (this is known). (95%)

* DNC/HRC paid for the dossier (also known). (95%)

* 44, Lynch, Comey used the dossier to get a FISA warrant on several Trump team members by inserting it into the Presidential Daily Brief (this would give 44 the illusion of plausible deniability and distance from the dossier's creation). (75% - higher if they do this without implicating 44) 

* Working with the senate wing of the coup, Senator McCain shops the dossier to the press, Buzzfeed is the first to publish - starting the public Russian Narrative debate. (90%)

* This sets the stage to deny Trump the election OR remove him from office should he win. (See, the "insurance" texts from Strzok). (90%)

* The warrant allowed DOJ, FBI, and CIA spying on not just Trump officials, but their domestic contacts and friendly press outlets. (99%)

Edited by Deranged Rhino

2 hours ago, Nanker said:

To me it sounds like all of the IC’s findings WRT the Trump investigation should be thrown out on grounds it’s all based on “illegal search and seizure“. 

But using FISA on Americans is already, and always has been, forbidden under the FISA Court rules anyway making this entire scenario was illegal from the start. If in the process of listening to a foreign conversation, you hear an American citizen, you are to immediately stop listening, and either destroy the tape, or go to a regular fed magistrate to get a warrant on the American citizen to continue to listen.

Moral of the story, FISA is ONLY Foreign bad guys and cannot be used domestically

7 hours ago, Nanker said:

To me it sounds like all of the IC’s findings WRT the Trump investigation should be thrown out on grounds it’s all based on “illegal search and seizure“. 

Correct. If the memo says what it reportedly does (that RR was in on the illegal collection and compilation of the dossier), then the process crime charges against Flynn (for example) would be dropped. Mueller's investigation (started by RR) would be tainted and disbanded as well.  

4 hours ago, Cinga said:

But using FISA on Americans is already, and always has been, forbidden under the FISA Court rules anyway making this entire scenario was illegal from the start. If in the process of listening to a foreign conversation, you hear an American citizen, you are to immediately stop listening, and either destroy the tape, or go to a regular fed magistrate to get a warrant on the American citizen to continue to listen.

Moral of the story, FISA is ONLY Foreign bad guys and cannot be used domestically

And there is the rub. That's NEVER been how 702 has been used since its creation (hence the pages of digital ink I spilled in the Dangers of the New Normal thread). 

Walk this out more, Cinga. IF (and it's still an if) the memo names the names it supposedly does (44, Clapper, Comey, Brennan, McCabe, RR, Lynch, Rice, HRC) and was used in the way it allegedly was (it totally was) are we REALLY supposed to believe that Trump was THE ONLY PERSON this cabal of people spied on using the 702 loopholes? 

Hell no. He wasn't even the ONLY CANDIDATE they did this to in the 16 election. 

That's why this memo is just the first shot. It's not the end, it's the beginning of a long bout of prosecutions and discoveries that are going to uncover systemic abuse of this system, used to blackmail and spy on political opposition by 44's team (lead by Brennan and Clapper by the way, the buck DOES NOT stop with 44)... say, for example, Justice Roberts when he voted on the ACA? That was a shocking vote for him at the time, remember? Wonder if leverage was brought to bear on the man to force that vote? 

This is why this is an explosive story and, if it says what it allegedly says, then it really is going to destroy the illusion many people have been living under in this country for 17 years. This abuse of 702 ALSO happened under W. Don't be fooled. This is going to hit both sides, but it's going to hit the left first and hardest because they got caught red handed.

4 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

6 PM EST on Tuesday the 12th of never?

:beer:

I jumped the gun yesterday, and already posted owning up to that. Apologies, that was not my intent. 

But it's coming. Not a matter of if now, just when. I promise. 

GDy77UWgGfaN2v3DFKTznWqSp7JjpDuRZWEzez6ngvk.jpg?w=464&s=1359cfb85dceacc55fb432c50cc30fac

19 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said: