The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

2 minutes ago, donbb said:

Trump about to declassify everything related to the conspiracy.

He's the other guy

I don’t know about that. I just know what some guy linked me to in a message. I told him that he shouldn’t be accusing people of stuff like that anonymously. That’s bull ****. I don’t even remember who sent the link to me and tried to forget it on seeing it since it was such a serious allegation. So I would say the same to you. Unless you want to go public with your name and accuse him: STFU. 

Just now, Boyst62 said:

If you knew... Why ask?

Reread the question I asked. His pronoun didn’t give a lot of info. And it sounded like something huge was happening. 

2 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

I don’t know about that. I just know what some guy linked me to in a message. I told him that he shouldn’t be accusing people of stuff like that anonymously. That’s bull ****. I don’t even remember who sent the link to me and tried to forget it on seeing it since it was such a serious allegation. So I would say the same to you. Unless you want to go public with your name and accuse him: STFU. 

Reread the question I asked. His pronoun didn’t give a lot of info. And it sounded like something huge was happening. 

Uhhh something huge is happening with the release of that document.

14 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

Maybe, but there are 10 things in the news. “It” on the conspiracy board could be anything. 

I see Trump smartly wagging the dog here to take the heat off a lot of bad news for him. 

But that's transparency!