Why the Pegula hate?

If there was emoji to PEE on your smiley face, I'd employ it right now... FTR, I don't hate the Pegulas..... Yet.... They seem like nice people getting BAD advice, and I HATE IT when nice people get BAD ADVICE! -Oops, there goes that "hate" stuff again. My bad.

How charming! What an intellectual discussion. Thanks for your contribution.

:)

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you Kidding? -I'm even watching the "Hateful 8" as we speak!... Kurt Russell just drank the poisoned coffee.

Oh no! Things are going to get sketchy from there!!!

Another couple of seasons of the Bills and Sabres occupying the bottom of their respective sport, and that looks likely, and the media will turn on the Pegulas.

<_<

I'll trust our billionaire owners for now, ignoring some message board posters. (Go figure!)

Another couple of seasons of the Bills and Sabres occupying the bottom of their respective sport, and that looks likely, and the media will turn on the Pegulas.

<_<

What do you mean will? Already calling them the "pegulables" isn't a shot at them?

Talk about biting the hands that feeds them.

I'll say this, if trump did get the team he would have bought the buffalo news and fired bucky and sully.

Edited by The Wiz

I don't live in Buffalo and I don't follow the Sabres as closely as the Bills. i don't understand where the Pegual hate is coming from? Is there more to the story than just the current state of each team? The Sabres successfully complteted the tank and look on the rise - thwarted by injuries to their three best players. Pegs missed on Rex but that probably has more ot do with having too much faith in Brandon the Circus Clown. Looks like he has moved correctly moved the GM into the top power position. You can argue he should dump Whaley too, but the best coordinators are available to interview this week. It is unlikely he could have signed a top GM so quickly.

Again is there more to the hate?

i can only speak for myself. I'm concerned they look at PR and miss the substance. Look at the Sabres first hires- Lafontaine and Nolan, fan favorites but Lafontaine , with no experience running a team, hires his buddy, who was a lousy coach, but fans loved them both. The team is much worse than when he took over. The first hire of the Bills with Rex, another PR move, and another failure. On the sports side of the business, the results have been horrible.

What do you mean will? Already calling them the "pegulables" isn't a shot at them?

Talk about biting the hands that feeds them.

I'll say this, if trump did get the team he would have bought the buffalo news and fired bucky and sully.

Fans get frustrated , i get it. They are wrong but I get it

The Buffalo news stance on them is puzzling.

Fans get frustrated , i get it. They are wrong but I get it

The Buffalo news stance on them is puzzling.

Not really. They limited media access so they are taking shots at them because of the people under them. Edited by The Wiz

The Pegula's are everything we dreamed of as Bills fans.

Unfortunately there's a rather large segment of Bills fans who are mentally deranged and extremely limited.

I wonder if these fans would be as critical of Bon Jovi's decisions.