Bills vs. Jets Postgame - Goodbye 2016 Season

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@TBNSports

#Bills' season finale yet another episode of bad TV. @ByTimGraham's Insta-Graham at [bN] Blitz: http://bit.ly/2iEWppH

C1HjD7fWIAQvdVS.jpg

Bills close out season with loss to Jets

game-recap-1-1-story.jpg

A recap of Buffalo's season finale at the Jets.

Coach Bowles Postgame Press Conference (5:35)
Jets HC Speaks to the Media Following the Victory Over Buffalo.

Another disappointing Bills season has ended. I always remain optimistic for next season. Let's hope Lynn has what it takes to be a good HC and if the Gus Bradley rumors are true, we know he can coach a Defense. Hoping for a better season in 2017.

By the way, how about that intentional grounding penalty on Cardale?!!

That was awful!

Anthony Lynn: "We never got into a rhythm" (6:46)

Bills Interim HC Anthony Lynn talks to the media following the team's game against the Jets. Lynn discusses the decision to give both EJ Manuel and Cardale Jones playing time at quarterback as well as what it was like for him being back on the sideline.

Another disappointing Bills season has ended. I always remain optimistic for next season. Let's hope Lynn has what it takes to be a good HC and if the Gus Bradley rumors are true, we know he can coach a Defense. Hoping for a better season in 2017.

No, we know that he can coach a very very talented Seahawk defense. We don't have much evidence that he can coach a bad defense into being good.

Yep. How does a guy who has played football his whole life. Do that?

Crossman one would think for several reasons is gone.

It's going to make Lynn's interview so easy...

TP: Anthony, tell us, how should we address the special teams.

AL: I fired Rex's guy at the two minute warning.

TP: You're hired!

Cardale Jones: "It was extremely helpful" (2:49)
Bills QB Cardale Jones talks to the media following the team's game against the Jets. Jones discusses what it was like playing for the first time in an NFL regular season game and what he's learned throughout his rookie year.

Kyle Williams: "He's a great leader" (2:37)
Bills DT Kyle Williams talks to the media following the team's game against the Jets. Williams discusses his performance on the field and how he thinks Bills Interim HC Anthony Lynn adjusted to the new position.

no disrespect, but Mr. Lynn did not improve his chances.

I hope it didn't decrease them, because with the announcement mid-day on Tues, the best QB on the bench, and nothing to play for but a later draft slot, it was a pretty much insurmountable task.

But I agree, a sharp performance from the team, even in a loss, could have improved his chances and he certainly didn't achieve that.

Tanking isn't that effective in the NFL. It also helps to tank for a specific player or two.

Not sure where you are getting your info from. It has really only been done twice in the NFL. Indy did it the year Manning got hurt and that resulted in A. Luck. I take that all day. Cleveland is doing it right now we will see how it works out.

Not sure where you are getting your info from. It has really only been done twice in the NFL. Indy did it the year Manning got hurt and that resulted in A. Luck. I take that all day. Cleveland is doing it right now we will see how it works out.

Jacksonville did it 4 years ago and the results are in, and it's not good.