Tyrod Haters

DC Grid

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, I agree with the person that criticized you. Your statement was as insensitive as they come. I hope that you can blame your insensitivity on either being very young or drunk/high.

unfortunately no...this is just how he is

Better than holding your breath waiting for a pass over the middle. You might actually asphyxiate first.

I think Tyrod wins todays game.......do you agree?

Man, I agree with the person that criticized you. Your statement was as insensitive as they come. I hope that you can blame your insensitivity on either being very young or drunk/high.

It's not like I said "it's like your mom's cancer." THAT would be insensitive.

I predicted Kevin Kolb wouldn't make it thru the preseason when they signed him.........which he did not.

That was beyond obvious to me but most here seemed to disagree because they are prone to being in denial.

Romo might make it a couple games behind Incognito/WoodGroy/Miller........but that's about it.

If you saw that play where Jon Williams fumbled today.....you will see a lot more of that if you take away the league's most mobile QB.

Defenses basically stopped attacking the middle of the Bills offense the week that Tyrod beat the Titans with huge runs up the middle.........no defense wants to lose like that.

Disagree. A QB that can shred you does just as much for an OL as a mobile QB who can't throw.

Tryrod is not the answer. He's not. We all know this. He has the same flaws this year as last. He still has trouble reading defenses, he is still inconsistent between 5-20 yards, and he still misses open WR's. He will try his best, but his best will never get us a Lombardi. That's what we want our team to win, right? We need to wipe the slate clean, hire Shanahan, get an accomplished 4-3 DC back in here, and hope we find a QB in the draft.

Dude your cancer analogy is an insult to anyone that ever lost a loved one to cancer #GrowThe!@#$Up

yep , honestly i just do not care for the use of the word anymore. because obviously.

At one time it was okay. no longer. seem we all know someone who has a tragedy close to them

Tryrod is not the answer. He's not. We all know this. He has the same flaws this year as last. He still has trouble reading defenses, he is still inconsistent between 5-20 yards, and he still misses open WR's. He will try his best, but his best will never get us a Lombardi. That's what we want our team to win, right? We need to wipe the slate clean, hire Shanahan, get an accomplished 4-3 DC back in here, and hope we find a QB in the draft.

Shanahan and hope we find a QB in the draft??? :wallbash:

Disagree. A QB that can shred you does just as much for an OL as a mobile QB who can't throw.

I know you like Romo...but......put your hand on the monitor for this.........It's out of his control.

His SKELETON is shot.

He knows better too.

But in THEORY yes.......you are right........but Philip Rivers is the guy that might be able to be acquired and do it.

Rivers ain't happening either.

I say bridge with Tyrod......keep building the offensive identity......get better and younger while being competitive......and create an environment where a QB can develop in the process.

But it looks like back to the beginning of the Chan year's.........except of course the owner is going to expect progress next year so Whaley will be be-headed next January.

Shanahan and hope we find a QB in the draft??? :wallbash:

Shanahan is an excellent offensive mind. He would be able to get the most out of all the talent we have on offense. Romo is a walking medicare commercial. Cutler? Uhhhhh, no. Hoyer would be a better option than Tryrod. And yes, draft a QB. Do you have a plan there smart guy?

It's move on from Tyrod. Time to turn the page.

You didn't answer the question. If not Tyrod, the QB that improves this offense is _______. That's the point. I don't know how familiar you are with the options at either the pro or college level but I don't see a guy that improves the offense. If you do, give us the name and we can discuss. "Somebody else" doesn't work through.

TT doesn't turn the ball over, gives the Bills an added threat of the run, and will continue to improve his reads and finding open receivers. TT is our best option for the next couple of years at least. He directed a decent scoring offense as well.

and yet, he is not good enough. never will be.