Tyrod Haters

DC Grid

This reminds me of a few years ago. Same thing with Fitz. Not the best. Not the worst. With a good D can be a playoff team. We keep FItz for a few more years and add the Schwartz D we make the playoffs. Crazy revolving door here

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw enough out of Cardale today to see some promise but not enough yet to let go of Tryhard. Keep TT, see if he'll renegotiate a bit, continue to develop CJ

I love Cardale's potential but he was f*cking awful out there today.

If reports are to be believed Whaley has always expected EJ to step up and thinks Cardale is ready.

Whaley's QB eye need some cataract work.

This reminds me of a few years ago. Same thing with Fitz. Not the best. Not the worst. With a good D can be a playoff team. We keep FItz for a few more years and add the Schwartz D we make the playoffs. Crazy revolving door here

Tyrod is far more productive than Fitz.

Fitz upside was middle of the league offense.

Give Tyrod another big WR threat opposite Sammy and this is a top 5 scoring offense........nothing else needed.

I love Cardale's potential but he was f*cking awful out there today.

If reports are to be believed Whaley has always expected EJ to step up and thinks Cardale is ready.

Whaley's QB eye need some cataract work.

In terms of where he should turn to (assuming this is true, which it probably is), I'm thinking more of Ernest Angley than a regular ol' medical doctor. Edited by dave mcbride