Deshaun Watson

Wagon Circler

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats it gonna take to move up to the 1st or 2nd overall in the 2017 draft? I say do it. Use 2017 1st, 2018 1st AND '19 if thats what it takes. Im not even kidding. Get Trubisky or Watson. Get the best rookie QB college has to offer. Whaley needs a trademark success at this point. Whaly needs to make a bold and insane signature move to seperate his legacy from mediocrity.

Whats it gonna take to move up to the 1st or 2nd overall in the 2017 draft? I say do it. Use 2017 1st, 2018 1st AND '19 if thats what it takes. Im not even kidding. Get Trubisky or Watson. Get the best rookie QB college has to offer. Whaley needs a trademark success at this point. Whaly needs to make a bold and insane signature move to seperate his legacy from mediocrity.

Watkins, amirite?

I don't watch college ball ever. I just finished watching the first half of Clemson Ohio and Watson looks like a warmed over turd as a passer.

He has no touch. Continues to over throw TDs he would have to make in NFL.

There is NO way the Bills should take this guy!!!!!

I don't watch college ball ever. I just finished watching the first half of Clemson Ohio and Watson looks like a warmed over turd as a passer.

No no bobby says he's good! Never mind what you see.

It's a shame you missed his super fine touch TD pass before the half ended. Maybe you could go to a neighbor's house where they have a DVR/cable box and they will rewind for you.

Shows some very nice traits from what I can see.....he climbs the pocket and looks to throw the ball before he runs......but very mobile.

He really is good

Nope......but I do have eyes!

Might want to get to the optometrist then

It's a shame you missed his super fine touch TD pass before the half ended. Maybe you could go to a neighbor's house where they have a DVR/cable box and they will rewind for you.

You mean the under throw that should have been another easy pick?

So I didn't see 2 picks and one that should have been picked? If that was TT you would have called him the worst QB to ever play the game!

Winnig 17-0. Wow game killer picks. See you can weather turnovers in football

BTW KEEP it up Clemson i want to see the rematch

Edited by MAJBobby

Winnig 17-0. Wow game killer picks. See you can weather turnovers in football

Interesting that you say that. Their D gave up 8 rushing yards in the first half, but you put no blame on the bills D. What if they allowed 24 points in the first half?

Edited by thebug

Interesting that you say that. Their D gave up 8 rushing yards in the first half, but you out no blame on the bills D. What if they allowed 24 points in the first half?

Not getting into a Clemson vs Bills defense debate against you. In a thread about Watsons prospects as a NFL QB

Enjoy the game CLEM vs BAMA Natty game give me the rematch

Edited by MAJBobby