Bills are a joke of an organization

Jerry Jabber

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will tell you one thing, there is no way we are getting Kyle Shanahan or a high profile college coach with Whaley and Brandon hanging over them. We will probably end up with Lynn because he will be the most qualified coach willing to sign here.

Some Bills fans are laughing at this but it precisely true.

It's why Marrone walked away, it's why Rex Ryan wanted more say over personnel. It's going to be incredibly difficult for this FO to bring in a high profile name for the Bills head coaching job and I suspect they will end up hiring Lynn.

And Lynn will have great difficulty in finding top experienced assistants to work for him because he is a first-time head coach.

Yea it should be pretty easy to get the hottest coordinator right now, with a two time Super Bowl Champion father or a top college candidate who can make $5 million plus a year for 20-30 years to come to a team who:

Had a 1st time head coach quit after two seasons. that the team wanted to bring back but he thought it was too dysfunctional (Second time during the drought by the way).

Have not made the playoffs in 17 years.

Have had 6 different full time head coaches in those 17 years.

Has frequent front office leaks to the media that pins coach and front office against each other and affects the game on the field. An hour before the biggest game of the season, it leaks that Rex is going to get fired. WTF is that?

Finally, hangs their new interim coach completely out to dry to be the face of the franchise after they just fired their HC, who happens to be one of the most famous coaches in sports.

Please try to tell me with some facts why this job is going to be desirable to the top coaching candidates out there?

This morning a different ESPN hack said that the Bills job was the top one out there to get because of the talent on the team.

....The new owners have owned the team for 2 years and frankly must wonder why they invested 1.4b$. They will pay what they have to.

....Rex Ryan is one of the most famous coaches in sports? Ummm maybe because he's got a big mouth. Read some stories from NY, getting little support there.

....Marrone has been gone 2 years and finally made it as INTERIM HC for the Jags, if he was so hot why didn't anybody want him?

But care on, thats what we do.

I agree and as long as Whaley, Brandon are in charge nothing will really change.

Lynn will be the next Buffalo Bills head coach because Whaley wants complete control and have the HC report to him. When this fails I wonder what the excuse will be then?

I don't know that anything will ever change with the Buffalo Bills because Russ Brandon is the team president and managing partner and Whaley is his yes man.

Shouldn't every HC report to the GM...it's the normal chain of command

So you are going to pretend I said GM instead of Whaley and Brandon so you can make your lol post? It was pretty clear what I said. The way you tried to twist it is pathetic.

Yea EVERY team has a GM and a President

So you are going to pretend I said GM instead of Whaley and Brandon so you can make your lol post? It was pretty clear what I said. The way you tried to twist it is pathetic.

And of course he is going to answer to Whaley. Thats how it should be. Just like it should be the GM to pick the coach and for the first time GM Whaley is.

Guest K-GunJimKelly12

Yea EVERY team has a GM and a President

And of course he is going to answer to Whaley. Thats how it should be. Just like it should be the GM to pick the coach and for the first time GM Whaley is.

You clearly were not able to comprehend what I said in my post. No college coach who is worth hiring or top NFL is going to come here and answer to Doug Whaley and Russ freaking Brandon when they are firing coaches every two year but these guys never get an ounce of blame.

Yea it should be pretty easy to get the hottest coordinator right now, with a two time Super Bowl Champion father or a top college candidate who can make $5 million plus a year for 20-30 years to come to a team who:

Had a 1st time head coach quit after two seasons. that the team wanted to bring back but he thought it was too dysfunctional (Second time during the drought by the way).

Have not made the playoffs in 17 years.

Have had 6 different full time head coaches in those 17 years.

Has frequent front office leaks to the media that pins coach and front office against each other and affects the game on the field. An hour before the biggest game of the season, it leaks that Rex is going to get fired. WTF is that?

Finally, hangs their new interim coach completely out to dry to be the face of the franchise after they just fired their HC, who happens to be one of the most famous coaches in sports.

Please try to tell me with some facts why this job is going to be desirable to the top coaching candidates out there?

Sure 1 of 32.

Owner that will spend

Shady McCoy and a good amount of talent.

And you are taking a team that went

9-7, 8-8, 8-8 in past 3 years. Not an 0-16 Lions.

But keep trying Actually post some facts first

1. Marrone tried a power play failed, thought had the Jets job, bolted leaving every assistant high and dry to fend for themselves

2. Source K-GunJimKelly12 is 41 years old and lives in his parants basement. Yep thats how easy it is to create a leak.

3. An interim HC who is a legit candidate had the daily HC press conference the OUTRAGE

I read somewhere that the Bills have the least number players on the team that they drafted in the league. I would think that would be enough to show old Doug W does not have his act together.

Actually no it shows all the past GMs were trash. His players are actually doing pretty good

Didn't we go threw this before, when some high profile coaches (Shannahan, Cowher) told the Bills to take a long walk after examining the front office setup?

After examining the instability with ownership succession but hey those are just facts

You clearly were not able to comprehend what I said in my post. No college coach who is worth hiring or top NFL is going to come here and answer to Doug Whaley and Russ freaking Brandon when they are firing coaches every two year but these guys never get an ounce of blame.

and you know this because? Ooo yeah nevermind you dont. Just like no hot HC would touch the MIA job. Thats what these same hacks you want to hang as gospel said.

And then ooo no One did

Guest K-GunJimKelly12

Sure 1 of 32.

Kyle Shanahan, Jim Harbaugh, etc. will have there choice of more than one.

Owner that will spend

Most owners are willing to spend.

Absolutely no idea what is going on at the QB position and huge contract that you can't get out of, for a DT that is one slip up away from a year long suspension.

And has the longest playoff drought in pro football since the merger and the longest active in North American sports.

1. Marrone tried a power play failed, thought had the Jets job, bolted leaving every assistant high and dry to fend for themselves

It was reported as early as training camp of that year that there was friction between Marrone and the front office.

2. Source K-GunJimKelly12 is 41 years old and lives in his parants basement. Yep thats how easy it is to create a leak.

You are close in age, but I don't live in my parents basement. I'm a train jumper, a vagabond, a wanderer. Some like the term hobo but I do not prefer it. I travel from city to city and try to find free Wi-Fi wherever I can. I live off rain water and restaurant dumpster scraps that I have to fight off raccoons for.

3. An interim HC who is a legit candidate had the daily HC press conference the OUTRAGE

Actually no it shows all the past GMs were trash. His players are actually doing pretty good

After examining the instability with ownership succession but hey those are just facts

and you know this because? Ooo yeah nevermind you dont. Just like no hot HC would touch the MIA job. Thats what these same hacks you want to hang as gospel said.

And then ooo no One did

Show me where I quoted anyone. This was my opinion. If you don't like it, I guess we will have to disagree.

Edited by K-GunJimKelly12

Sure 1 of 32.

Kyle Shanahan, Jim Harbaugh, etc. will have there choice of more than one.

Owner that will spend

Most owners are willing to spend.

Absolutely no idea what is going on at the QB position and huge contract that you can't get out of, for a DT that is one slip up away from a year long suspension.

And has the longest playoff drought in pro football since the merger and the longest active in North American sports.

It was reported as early as training camp of that year that there was friction between Marrone and the front office.

You are close in age, but I don't live in my parents basement. I'm a train jumper, a vagabond, a wanderer. Some like the term hobo but I do not prefer it. I travel from city to city and try to find free Wi-Fi wherever I can. I live off rain water and restaurant dumpster scraps that I have to fight off raccoons for.

And then ooo no One did

Show me where I quoted anyone. This was my opinion. If you don't like it, I guess we will have to disagree.

And i started off with Yes it is your opinion. Nothing is fact.

Yes you are entitled to said opinion

I read somewhere that the Bills have the least number players on the team that they drafted in the league. I would think that would be enough to show old Doug W does not have his act together.

Parroting Tim Graham, are we? Can you explain why it's so important that more players have to be drafted? Is this like passing TDs counting more than rushing TDs?

Didn't we go threw this before, when some high profile coaches (Shannahan, Cowher) told the Bills to take a long walk after examining the front office setup?

Or did they pass because of the 90-something owner and questions about where the Bills would move after he kicked?

Edited by PromoTheRobot

Parroting Tim Graham, are we? Can you explain why it's so important that more players have to be drafted? Is this like passing TDs counting more than rushing TDs?

And false because Dougs Picks are actually doing well. There 11 starters (2 on other teams though) 3 that play heavy minutes, 5 BUs, 3 hurt or suspended and think 5 cut (one because he thought he was a NT not a RB)

Or did they pass because of the 90-something owner and questions about where the Bills would move after he kicked?

Told him that no answer

Sure 1 of 32.

Owner that will spend

And then ooo no One did

You know Bobby, when you're not crapping on Tyrod, and posting jibberish you can bring it . Good post!

Did you add Hughes?

No was just talking his draft picks reason i used shady because thats why Kiko isnt on team.

EJ

Woods - Starter

Kiko - Shady

Goodwin - Slot

Gragg - IR

Meeks - Starter

Dustin Hopkins - Cut Kicker in Washington

Duke Williams - Cut

Watkins - Starter

CK - BU LT

Brown - Starter

Cokrell - Cut Starts on Steelers

Richardson - Cut

Johnson - Cut

Henderson - suspended

Darby - Starter

Miller - Starter

K Williams - got fat

Stewart - Cut

O'Leary - Starter

Dez Lewis

Shaq - Heavy playing time

Ragland - IR

Washington - Starter

Jones

WIlliams

Listenbee - NFi

Seymour- heavy playing time

So thats 9 starters, 1 starter flipped for Shady, 2 play in rotation, 5 BU, 3 hurt or suspended, 1 Got Fat, 6 cuts (2 start for other teams)

So 28 picks and 17 that contributed this year with 3 hurt or suspended

Bet that is pretty close to most GMs

Thats just the Picks

Is UFAs are just as good if not better

Edited by MAJBobby