Cardale Jones taking 2nd team reps

MAJBobby

Wish they would have started him today so he had the whole week of practice and game plan.

Sammy out too. That is not helping him.

He could develop into a solid second-string QB in this league.

No way to know that till we see him play more. This is like a preseason game.

Revis was waiting for that one

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure what folks were expecting. He looked exactly as I thought he would. To draw any conclusions about his future though... cant do that based on a quarter of action in his first NFL game.

Fans wanted to see him. They were warned he wasn't ready. That was shown. Now we want him gone.

Not sure what folks were expecting. He looked exactly as I thought he would. To draw any conclusions about his future though... cant do that based on a quarter of action in his first NFL game.

To draw any conclusions about this game, considering Lynn was named interim coach on Tuesday, would be unwise.

But unfortunately people will.

Anyone think that these reports coming out that they are moving on from Taylor because they are High on Cardale are true? or a media created thing.

i think it seemed like Lynn is excited about Cardale. But he needs time. I guess I don't know if they will move on from TT. Too much time between now and when they have to make that call... so much can happen. I think Lynn wants a QB that is not as limited... if he gets the job. But unless that comes to fruition, I think he will choose to keep TT for now. Edited by YoloinOhio