Hire Matt Patricia!!!

ROONDOGG55

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok give me the coach you can guarantee that wont happen with

That's an impossibility. But what isn't impossible is looking at BB's record against former assistants. He owns them all.

If we weren't in the p*t's division, I'd be willing to give MP a shot. But we are, and like when BB trades someone within the division, he knows they're not a threat and these coaches won't be any different. Hiring MP or JM will only assure that we don't sniff the division title under their tenure so long as BB is coaching.

Their success is due to BB's system, the p*triot's organizational structure, and Brady. They are the product of the system, take them out of that system and ask them to make their own is asking for failure.

Just say no to any p*triot coach in Buffalo.

That's an impossibility. But what isn't impossible is looking at BB's record against former assistants. He owns them all.

If we weren't in the p*t's division, I'd be willing to give MP a shot. But we are, and like when BB trades someone within the division, he knows they're not a threat and these coaches won't be any different. Hiring MP or JM will only assure that we don't sniff the division title under their tenure so long as BB is coaching.

Their success is due to BB's system, the p*triot's organizational structure, and Brady. They are the product of the system, take them out of that system and ask them to make their own is asking for failure.

Just say no to any p*triot coach in Buffalo.

Any of the former BB assistants a Rocket Scientist?

Any be continually told i am trading this and that talent (like they do particularly on defense) and continue the same level of play?

And BB record against ANY coach in the NFL is bad he owns all them too

Edited by MAJBobby

Any of the former BB assistants a Rocket Scientist?

Any be continually told i am trading this and that talent (like they do particularly on defense) and continue the same level of play?

And BB record against ANY coach in the NFL is bad he owns all them too

You're dreaming if you think MP is going to walk out of the gate and beat BB.

He's a product of BB, nothing more. JM is garbage too.

You're dreaming if you think MP is going to walk out of the gate and beat BB.

He's a product of BB, nothing more. JM is garbage too.

Dreaming if ANY hire is going to walk out the gate and beat BB

Well unless we are talking Coughlin ans Eli

Edited by MAJBobby

Dreaming if ANY hire is going to walk out the gate and beat BB

Well unless we are talking Coughlin ans Eli

A guy who hasn't suckled BB's teet for their whole career has a much better chance of consistently beating BB imo.

Everyone thought Mangini was a genius... then he went to the Jets.

The only way Patricia has any success as a HC in the league is if he does so outside the AFC east. Bringing him to Buffalo would be the height of stupidity for this franchise that just can't take any more stupidity if it wants to turn things around.

MP is a name. He's hype. Nothing more.

A guy who hasn't suckled BB's teet for their whole career has a much better chance of consistently beating BB imo.

Everyone thought Mangini was a genius... then he went to the Jets.

The only way Patricia has any success as a HC in the league is if he does so outside the AFC east. Bringing him to Buffalo would be the height of stupidity for this franchise that just can't take any more stupidity if it wants to turn things around.

MP is a name. He's hype. Nothing more.

No Pats coordinator is going to come here, from the pent house to the out house...

Also Patricia is not even a serious threat to land a HC job, plenty of the Pats beat reporters have made comments about his personality. He interviewed with the Browns last year and supposedly that was a favor to BB. Obvious choice is Lynn, Whaley needs someone under his thumb or he is toast even sooner.

No Pats coordinator is going to come here, from the pent house to the out house...

Also Patricia is not even a serious threat to land a HC job, plenty of the Pats beat reporters have made comments about his personality. He interviewed with the Browns last year and supposedly that was a favor to BB. Obvious choice is Lynn, Whaley needs someone under his thumb or he is toast even sooner.

I agree Patricia isn't a serious candidate outside of some hype. He's not at the top of anyone's list.

I also agree that most p*t coaches would see this job as a step down -- and it is from the lofty spot NE currently occupies. Their whole organization is in lock-step, it's a well oiled machine with the game's best QB and coach firmly entrenched. Any of their coaches who go elsewhere would have to rebuild that system from scratch, and in Buffalo that's hard because they won't have the control that BB exerts in NE with Whaley and company around.

That's why to me it's just folly to think MP can come in here and be a successful coach. He can't.

If the Bills want to turn things around it starts not by getting a Wild Card spot but by winning the division. And MP isn't the guy who can do that for us.

imo

No...Bellichick assistants suck as HC's...literally none have done well...black mark on him...

great coaches should have their assistants becoming good coaches...Parcells, Walsh, Reid, etc...all of them have had assistants leave to become good head coaches...Bellichick doesn't help his assistants become better coaches, he only helps them become excellent at the job they are doing at that moment. It's good for Bellichick but it reflects poorly on him...

Edited by matter2003

No...Bellichick assistants suck as HC's...literally none have done well...black mark on him...

great coaches should have their assistants becoming good coaches...Parcells, Walsh, Reid, etc...all of them have had assistants leave to become good head coaches...Bellichick doesn't help his assistants become better coaches, he only helps them become excellent at the job they are doing at that moment. It's good for Bellichick but it reflects poorly on him...

This. Much more relevant than a guy's academic background.

Yeah no intelligence there. None just. Meat head like Rex

Lol sure bud. I'm not the one with typos in every other post he makes. Why don't you pause the ad hominem BS and address the fact that all the assistants from BB's coaching tree have been failures. We'll wait buddy.

Lol sure bud. I'm not the one with typos in every other post he makes. Why don't you pause the ad hominem BS and address the fact that all the assistants from BB's coaching tree have been failures. We'll wait buddy.

I am not a rocket scientist.

Saban hmmmm granted college but hmmm

Bill Obrien guess playoffs is bad

Al Groh left the NFL with. Winning record to go to college

Ferentz seems tk be doing fine

Oooo the Board loves Schwartz

But thats ok just think of Mangini, Weis And Romeo (Book not finished on McDaniels yet)

Edited by MAJBobby

I am not a rocket scientist.

Saban hmmmm granted college but hmmm

Bill Obrien guess playoffs is bad

Al Groh left the NFL with. Winning record to go to college

Ferentz seems tk be doing fine

Oooo the Board loves Schwartz

But thats ok just think of Mangini, Weis And Romeo (Book not finished on McDaniels yet)

Dipping in to college to back up your flimsy point good job. Because that's the same thing. Yeah sure Schwartz put up a good defense, as a coordinator here. What's his head coaching record look like? What else? You're suggesting McDaniels - the best is yet to come? I'll believe when I see it. But hey if college success is your new metric why not dial up Saban. Or Spurrier.

Dipping in to college to back up your flimsy point good job. Because that's the same thing. Yeah sure Schwartz put up a good defense, as a coordinator here. What's his head coaching record look like? What else? You're suggesting McDaniels - the best is yet to come? I'll believe when I see it. But hey if college success is your new metric why not dial up Saban. Or Spurrier.

Talked about the success of a coaching tree

Sorry there are successes in that coaching tree to include one in the Playoffs this year. But keep dismissing good candidates because they come from the best ever coach