This game just showed that Tyrod is not the #1 problem

BillsFan130

Think most people would trade our offense for the Cowboys offense in a heartbeat. Fact is we are seventh in scoring and they are sixth. We are exactly .2 points per game behind them. Our problem isnt offense its defense. It took Jim Kelly 4 years to reach his peak. Tyrods been in this offense for two. I have no issue with the Bills taking a qb in thr fourth or fifth round. But our first three selections should be defense. Is tyrod perfect. Not even close. But he is the qb of the seventh best offense in the league. Thats a fact.

And TT has had 6. So he is what he is

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And TT has had 6. So he is what he is

Lol right...I guess if we are playing that game, then Kelly's time starting in the USFL playing 18 game seasons doesn't count either...

Tyrod had been sitting watching for 4 years...a little different...just a little.

Lol right...I guess if we are playing that game, then Kelly's time starting in the USFL playing 18 game seasons doesn't count either...

Tyrod had been sitting watching for 4 years...a little different...just a little.

Quick question. How many NFL teams let a legit QB walk that doesnt have Injury issues?

So if TT flashed ever instead of staying just like the college QB would not one of the better FO in football get value for him.

Not in this offense with these players he hasnt.

Your right had 2 years and regressed from year 1 to year 2

Quick question. How many NFL teams let a legit QB walk that doesnt have Injury issues?

So if TT flashed ever instead of staying just like the college QB would not one of the better FO in football get value for him.

They didn't exactly let him walk...they offered him more money than the Bills to stay as their BACKUP....and he chose to leave anyway...

You act like they just said "Cool, we aren't resigning you, good luck"...not what happeend....they wanted him back and offered him more than what he initially got here and he chose not to take it.

Edited by matter2003

Been widely circulated, maybe you should go check your facts before assuming things

Post the report

Cause ONLY thing i have seen is they tried to trade him. But couldnt because its hard (yet QBs that flash are traded all the time)

Edited by MAJBobby

Yea. He really looked regressed yesterday with all his weapons available for once. 600 yards of total offense. Just awful.

Hey Bobby there's someone in another thread who hasn't heard your opinion of Tyrod. You should get on that. Edited by Coach Tuesday

Post the report

http://www.baltimorebeatdown.com/2016/9/9/12856392/baltimore-ravens-tried-to-trade-tyrod-taylor

http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/buffalo-bills-denver-broncos-tyrod-taylor-contract-111615

Gary Kubiak wanted him badly, former Ravens OC when Tyrod was there before he left for Denver...offered him more money to come to Denver...former QB in the NFL...let's see whose opinion should we believe...some random poster on a message board or actual NFL QB's, coaches and players?

Baltimore knew he wasn't going to stay there as a backup...they were hoping to trade him so they could get something for him...they knew he could play, just go read about how he used to tear them up with the scout team in practice

He would talk with defenders such as Terrell Suggsicon-article-link.gif, Elvis Dumervilicon-article-link.gif and Ed Reed about when it would no longer be practice, when he would be facing them while wearing a different uniform. He just didn't know whose uniform it would be.

Last offseason, Taylor left Baltimore for a chance to become a starter in Buffalo. He won the job, played well, went to the Pro Bowl and got a lucrative contract extension. Now he’s coming back this Sunday at M&T Bank Stadium. The long-anticipated day has arrived.

We always used to talk about the day that I would get a chance to play against them, and it’s here,” Taylor said Wednesday.

The reality was that I was going to leave Baltimore at some point or another. To come back as a starter was something that I hoped for and I got the opportunity to do so now. … For it to be live action, I’m happy for that and excited for it.”

Edited by matter2003

Yea. He really looked regressed yesterday with all his weapons available for once. 600 yards of total offense. Just awful.

Back ti one game makes a season

Yes i have already said TT needs elite talent to elevate his game.

Whos game has he ever elevated?

Back to one game i see to justify two years of crap. Again how many wins has he led this team too when down 4 at any point in a game?

Ooo why cant TT lead to a TD on first OT drive why leave it to Carp?

Because offensive coordinator calls a reverse using an old running back with less speed than at least 5 of our players are faster than. Also making the field goal a lot longer when you had a go forward back that was making 11 yards a clip on the bench.

http://www.baltimorebeatdown.com/2016/9/9/12856392/baltimore-ravens-tried-to-trade-tyrod-taylor

http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/buffalo-bills-denver-broncos-tyrod-taylor-contract-111615

Gary Kubiak wanted him badly, former Ravens OC when Tyrod was there before he left for Denver...offered him more money to come to Denver...former QB in the NFL...let's see whose opinion should we believe...some random poster on a message board or actual NFL QB's, coaches and players?

Baltimore knew he wasn't going to stay there as a backup...they were hoping to trade him so they could get something for him...they knew he could play, just go read about how he used to tear them up with the scout team in practice

So they DIDNT try and offer him more money as a BU like you said ok

Because offensive coordinator calls a reverse using an old running back with less speed than at least 5 of our players are faster than. Also making the field goal a lot longer when you had a go forward back that was making 11 yards a clip on the bench.

Why is there a trend of said OC that people want as a HC taking the ball out of TT hands when game on line?

Wow when you. Put itthat way it makes it even sound worse than it was

Edited by jms62

Why is there a trend of said OC that people want as a HC taking the ball out of TT hands when game on line?

He wasn't going back to Baltimore for any price, he wanted to be a starter, read the comments

Almost 600 yards of offence and the bills still lost.. I for one have had disagreements with a few posters here about what's more of a problem, the offence or defence. This game should clearly show that the defence/coaching are the main problems on this team.

I am not saying that Tyrod is the franchise guy that is going to lead the bills to the promise land. But he is easily good enough to get into the playoffs if you have the support around him. Alex smith gets 10-11 wins every year, and I am not sold at all that he is better than Tyrod. He has better coaching and a 10 times better defence.

A lot of people want Tyrod gone next year and think we will be better without him. I could not disagree more with that, as this defence and coaching staff is an absolute joke. Like I said, he is no means a great QB and I do think we should draft a QB next year, but he is not the reason why the bills are 7 and 8 as there are much bigger problems on this team. Pick up his option next year, fire that clown as a head coach, fix the defence and you probably have a playoff team.

In saying this, Merry chirstmas everyone and hope everybody enjoys the holidays

HE was not the # 1 problem, ....................... for 1 game!! :)

He wasn't going back to Baltimore for any price, he wanted to be a starter, read the comments

You said it not me. Not anywhere it says Baltimore offered him more money to be a BU.

So again what NFL team lets good QBs walk that dont have inj questions?

Edited by MAJBobby

Shocking the guy with the "One game" mantra will take "One play" and extrapolate that the OC took the ball out of TT's hands. It was suren in his hands as he drove his team 90 yards for what should have been the game winner. That one play was Lynn wanting to look like the smartest guy in the room on Sports Center Edited by jms62

Shocking the guy with the "One game" mantra will take "One play" and extrapolate that the OC took the ball out of TT's hands. It was suren in his hands as he drove his team 90 yards for what should have been the game winner. That one play was Lynn wanting to look like the smartest guy in the room on Sports Center

Its called a trend for a reason go look at other MIA game. Game in line what happens 3 wildcats

Do i think it is a trust issue not sure but it is a trend

But thise rose glasses of yours are pretty dark

Edited by MAJBobby

Shocking the guy with the "One game" mantra will take "One play" and extrapolate that the OC took the ball out of TT's hands. It was suren in his hands as he drove his team 90 yards for what should have been the game winner. That one play was Lynn wanting to look like the smartest guy in the room on Sports Center

The play was a bad call, but not because of the play itself. It was bad because he ran the play for Bush. Bush rarely plays, so even as a viewer I'm thinking something must be up if he's in the game. If I'm thinking that sitting at home, the D must recognize it. If he had run it to McCoy or Goodwin or Watkins, someone who is on the field a lot it might have worked better.

You said it not me. Not anywhere it says Baltimore offered him more money to be a BU.

Didn't let him walk...They tried to trade him because they knew he was leaving and wanted to get something of value for him...per Harbaugh.

The play was a bad call, but not because of the play itself. It was bad because he ran the play for Bush. Bush rarely plays, so even as a viewer I'm thinking something must be up if he's in the game. If I'm thinking that sitting at home, the D must recognize it. If he had run it to McCoy or Goodwin or Watkins, someone who is on the field a lot it might have worked better.

A run by Shady or Gilly there was the play or even play action off that. What was called may go down as single worst call in the history of this team.

You said Aaron Rodgers played great without Nelson when across the board his stats were worse than Taylor's this year...but who's counting? Edited by matter2003

Didn't let him walk...They tried to trade him because they knew he was leaving and wanted to get something of value for him...per Harbaugh.

Tried awesome cool. Let him walk. QBs get traded all the time.

So again waiting on the answer to a very simple question really

You said Aaron Rodgers played great without Nelson when across the board his stats were worse than Taylor's this year...but who's counting?

Where did i say he played great? I said Rodger to Nelson (what was their record again in 2015.

I see you still want to ignore Cam and Dak.

Maybe Brady with Edleman?

And the simpleton thinking.

Who has Tyrod Taylor elevated around him?

Why does he need OTHERs to elevate his game?

Answer he is NOT good enough

He has led a 12th overall and top ten scoring offense for two straight years. Is it your contention that there are a ton of guys out there who would have had them even higher? Man, if Taylor sucks so bad you must think we have like the best offensive line, running backs and receivers in all of football huh? Dude they are FIFTH IN THE NFL IN SCORING. I mean, we could do this all day. Edited by metzelaars_lives

He has led a 12th overall and top ten scoring offense for two straight years. Is it your contention that there are a ton of guys out there who would have had them even higher? Man, if Taylor sucks so bad you must think we have like the best offensive line, running backs and receivers in all of football huh? Dude they are FIFTH IN THE NFL IN SCORING. I mean, we could do this all day.

We do.

We have the 2nd Best Run Blocking OL in the NFL and an Elite RB with a top End compliment.

So does TT play elevate their games?

When Sammy was out Did TT find Clay and Elevate his game?

It is that hard to take a snap and hand to Shady and watch Shady carry this offense like he has all year?

Edited by MAJBobby

I'm not in the group that thinks Tyrod is a franchise guy, but unless you want to go into rebuild mode next year you retain him. We still have a playoff window next year. We can back out of the deal with little pain when we want to move on. During the time we explore our remaining playoff window we draft and focus on finding a viable replacement for Tyrod. Tyrod leaves a lot to be desired, but he's a huge contributor to our success on the ground. We can make a run with him if all other phases are clicking. Yes that's a lot to ask from this team with how things appear but not compared to expecting this team to do anything in the future if we drop TT this year and don't have a viable replacement.

Edited by KzooMike

I'm not in the group that thinks Tyrod is a franchise guy, but unless you want to go into rebuild mode next year you retain him. We still have a playoff window next year. We can back out of the deal with little pain when we want to move on. During the time we explore our remaining playoff window we draft and focus on finding a viable replacement for Tyrod. Tyrod leaves a lot to be desired, but he's a huge contributor to our success on the ground. We can make a run with him if all other phases are clicking. Yes that's a lot to ask from this team with how things appear but not compared to expecting this team to do anything in the future if we drop TT this year and don't have a viable replacement.

No you cant. You pick up his option you have him for 2017 and 2018.

And you would he picking up an option of a QB that has regressed and lock yourself into him for 2 years?

He has led a 12th overall and top ten scoring offense for two straight years. Is it your contention that there are a ton of guys out there who would have had them even higher? Man, if Taylor sucks so bad you must think we have like the best offensive line, running backs and receivers in all of football huh? Dude they are FIFTH IN THE NFL IN SCORING. I mean, we could do this all day.

Why did he fail to score vs the raiders and steelers ya know when the games mattered then ?