So here is my question (Offense and Taylor)

MAJBobby

For all those that says you absolutely have to pick of the option. Hypothetically they dont.

What changes on the Offense? What do you lose? What is it that this offense cannot be without?

Now is that worth a 16M cap hit and essentially being married to TT at min til the end of 2018?

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't love TT but I love TT vs. 2017 QB options. I'm willing to be married to him for the next 2 years (which is basically what you are doing). The offense is working at the moment. They score points.

Not to change the subject but the defense is a much bigger concern. Brown, Gilmore and Alexander are free agents. Aaron Williams may never play again. Kyle Williams and Corey Graham may have to take pay cuts. On top of all that the defense is regressing. I'm much more concerned with "how do we solve that peoblem" than anything else. I don't even have suggestions.

For all those that says you absolutely have to pick of the option. Hypothetically they dont.

What changes on the Offense? What do you lose? What is it that this offense cannot be without?

Now is that worth a 16M cap hit and essentially being married to TT at min til the end of 2018?

I guess we should find a way to run more but all in on Romo.

I don't love TT but I love TT vs. 2017 QB options. I'm willing to be married to him for the next 2 years (which is basically what you are doing). The offense is working at the moment. They score points.

Not to change the subject but the defense is a much bigger concern. Brown, Gilmore and Alexander are free agents. Aaron Williams may never play again. Kyle Williams and Corey Graham may have to take pay cuts. On top of all that the defense is regressing. I'm much more concerned with "how do we solve that peoblem" than anything else. I don't even have suggestions.

We need to reinforce the side of the ball that already sucks (despite or D Guru). How much is the coach? Not sure. But we certainly need some players and cap space going that way. A safety or two is critical!

What changes in offense that is just so bad? Because by letting him walk frees up much needed cap space to address what your defense concerns are

This crusade is getting tougher week by week as the season peters out.

Not the way the OP figured this would shake out for him....

What another loss by a QB people think are god.

Sorry ignored seeing cant answer so call it a crusade

Defense is a concern. Under different leadership I expect Dareus and Hughes to return to form. Lawson will get a full camp and Ragland will be back. We still have depth on the line. Zach Brown or Lorax could be brought back if we wanted and I don't think either would cost a lot because Brown regressed and Alexander is kind of old. Secondary is a concern. DB is almost assuredly our round 1 pick. But it's not a looming disaster just yet.

Gonna try not to hijack the thread though.

Here i will help the COT.

I lose the ability to escape pressure.

Yes that hurts however i can offset that by taking some of that 16M and upgrade RT. Also i adress it with my QB gaving a quick release as well. Making him able to get ball out before pressure gets there.

Here i will help the COT.

I lose the ability to escape pressure.

Yes that hurts however i can offset that by taking some of that 16M and upgrade RT. Also i adress it with my QB gaving a quick release as well. Making him able to get ball out before pressure gets there.

Who, exactly, is your QB? Our RT has been part of a record setting OL. So, really? Find a real option before just whining with a pie in the sky theory.

Turnovers. If this defense is bad with an offense that literally never turns the ball over imagine how it will look with a QB that throws 2x as many INT.

We're approaching top 5 territory in Scoring with almost a league low in offensive turnovers. Thats the ultimate combo. How much more can we possibly improve in scoring? A little but not much realistically.

How much worse can we do with INT? Substantially worse.

Who, exactly, is your QB? Our RT has been part of a record setting OL. So, really? Find a real option before just whining with a pie in the sky theory.

Pie in the sky? You know your QB. Use your knowledge what do you lose if he leaves. Jesus is it that hard

Pie in the sky? You know your QB. Use your knowledge what do you lose if he leaves. Jesus is it that hard

I said "exactly", but i will rephrase, who "specifically" is your replacement. Try not to post again until you have an answer.

Turnovers. If this defense is bad with an offense that literally never turns the ball over imagine how it will look with a QB that throws 2x as many INT.

We're approaching top 5 territory in Scoring with almost a league low in offensive turnovers. Thats the ultimate combo. How much more can we possibly improve in scoring? A little but not much realistically.

How much worse can we do with INT? Substantially worse.

Thats another but what is TT TD:INT ratio. Imagine much better after today?

Well most QBs (even the bad ones) are 2:1. So lets say TT is 3:1 us that extra TD before a pick really that important? However not minimizing his ultra caution with the Ball. It is really good.

However i also think it comes with a price as well and thats left plays on the field.

I said "exactly", but i will rephrase, who "specifically" is your replacement. Try not to post again until you have an answer.

Search my name you will see many QBs.

Again what do the Bills lose by cutting tyrod tell me all knowing

Points. You're right, it wasn't hard...so why did you make the thread?

Proof. How many points does He specifically generate as opposed to Shady and the running game

Well most QBs (even the bad ones) are 2:1. So lets say TT is 3:1 us that extra TD before a pick really that important? However not minimizing his ultra caution with the Ball. It is really good.

However i also think it comes with a price as well and thats left plays on the field.

Search my name you will see many QBs.

Again what do the Bills lose by cutting tyrod tell me all knowing

Silly Bobby, I'll not search your name. You either have an answer, or you don't.

Keep everything on offense and slightly rework the scheme to better facilitate balance with our run/passing attack. We can run at will with the talent we have so lets build on that strength. Now lets put some emphasis on making the passing attack more of a consistent threat. Taylor's ability to keep defenses defending him as a runner is a great asset if we're able to take advantage of that through the air. Add some WR depth and address the weak points on the line. Keep bringing Jones along carefully. I'm quietly excited with what this kid may be able to do for us in the next year or two.

I think you and I may have discussed this matter at another time. And i partially agree that sometimes TT can be too conservative though I feel the last couple of weeks something has changed: either the coaching staff told him to forget about turnovers and start slinging it more, or maybe the gameplan has chanded now that sammy, woods, clay are all healthy (relatively speaking), or TT turned a bit of a corner by himself. I dont know.

That being said, TT has a combined 23 TD which is top 15 in the NFL in scoring. And he has a league low for INT (i think). So of course hes no drew brees with respect to pure scoring, but being paid what hes going to be paid, he's worth every penny at that rate.