Trump foreign policy

11 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I spent a goodish amount of time coming up with an idea to create an independent state on Greenland that would be a place for people who actually believe in American values and politics and want to get away from what our country is becoming. It was all quite elaborate and grand (including a future annexation of Iceland and parts of Canada) until my buddy informed me that Greenland was essentially a barren wasteland... Kinda a low spot for me. 

35 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

I spent a goodish amount of time coming up with an idea to create an independent state on Greenland that would be a place for people who actually believe in American values and politics and want to get away from what our country is becoming. It was all quite elaborate and grand (including a future annexation of Iceland and parts of Canada) until my buddy informed me that Greenland was essentially a barren wasteland... Kinda a low spot for me. 

Check into the odd naming of both Greenland and Iceland. It's rather humorous. 

• Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Has anyone noticed how our foreign challenges all seemed to go away during the pandemic? It’s been a really refreshing break from the ‘Trump’s going to start WWIII today!’ crowd. 

That's only if you overlook the fact the pandemic itself is a foreign challenge. ;) :beer: 

• Like (+1) 3

China continues its Eff Uuu world tour.

They keep nibbling at their neighbors and setting themselves up in other parts (SW Africa, Red Sea, Caribbean, South Pacific).  I give it three years before everyone else in the world wakes up and things get real ugly. 

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, snafu said:

China continues its Eff Uuu world tour.

They keep nibbling at their neighbors and setting themselves up in other parts (SW Africa, Red Sea, Caribbean, South Pacific).  I give it three years before everyone else in the world wakes up and things get real ugly. 

90 years ago Japan decided to invade vast areas of Asia for the purpose of obtaining natural resources. Anybody studying them at the time would/should have guessed what they were up to. Looking at what China is doing should tell us their intentions. 

7 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Let's not ignore the (three) nuclear powered entities squaring off right now... 

*3rd being Pakistan who's just waiting in the wings...

To me, one has historically been “less not not an ally”, if that grammar makes sense.

The other is an adversary.

• Like (+1) 1