Trump foreign policy

He's going to meet personally with the Taliban! Oh boy! 

I guess we will get a tweet like the one on Korea:    "Korea is nuclear free now" 

"The Taliban are peaceful good people. They assured me personally" 

rtx5fhes-e1525216834338.jpg?quality=75&s
REUTERS/CARLOS BARRIA
“He’s not only crazy, he’s stupid.”

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

... Wow. I’m not even mad, I’m just impressed.

You probably agree 

1 hour ago, 1915 Buffalo Bill Cody fan said:

9/11 was planned in Florida and carried out by Saudis with boy Bush fully briefed months in advance and 3 WTC towers rigged to detonate years before....2 airplanes CANNOT possibly "melt" down 3 towers....all facts ....why do you continue your official conspiracy theories about Afghanistan and boy Bush the alleged 43rd prez ? Maybe you are a lesbian like ellen on TV pushing W for sainthood ? 

Speaking of meltdowns.  

@Deranged Rhino My name is Larry and you are a TrumpOLINIbot like @TakeYouToTasker surely neither of you actually read the 9/11 COMMISSION Report to glean the facts I posted....so you loons addicted to Rrrruussshhah dingy Crazy GREEDY LIMPboss radio cult liar dittohead are deaf like him to hearing reality or seeing words in truth upon these cyberpages

How Buffalo BILLs fans can be so brainwashed by Sean Slammity Rrrruussshhah dingy Crazy GREEDY LIMPboss and fake news makes me wanna puke....surely none of you are Veterans for Peace and know the smell of dead Palestinians or gunpowder charred Vietnamese flesh

As the canary in the mine I'd like to remind you all that I was the first to call out the stupid ass and stated that I had no intention of  any further discussion with it. It's so far out that I'd suggest that no one responds to its stupid postings. 

• Sad 1

11 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Why respond to a bot? Why view a bot’s post? Why not put bot accounts on ignore?

I don’t put anyone on ignore 

I am over 65 and perfectly capable of skipping past those accounts here who offer nothing. 

like my Tibs policy, I will occasionally comment on one of his sillier posts, but there is simply no reason to ask him something directly, as he is unwilling or incapable of an honest answer.

I am more tempted by such poor posters as Q , Gary, or 1915, but they simply aren’t worth the effort. I can scroll right on by. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

He's going to meet personally with the Taliban! Oh boy! 

I guess we will get a tweet like the one on Korea:    "Korea is nuclear free now" 

"The Taliban are peaceful good people. They assured me personally" 

rtx5fhes-e1525216834338.jpg?quality=75&s
REUTERS/CARLOS BARRIA

“He’s not only crazy, he’s stupid.”

You probably agree 

...thought I read he offered Tibs as an olive branch and the Taliban puked......

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy

1 hour ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...thought I read he offered Tibs as an olive branch and the Taliban puked......

The Taliban said "give us our 72 virgins now" along with some Jimmy Dean pork sausage as an alternate to anything to do with the tibbsy one. 

• Haha (+1) 2

Typical ostriches with their heads in the sand and ass in the air for brains....zero care for the lives of murdered Palestinians in shrinking apartheid ghettos or murdered Yemeni by TrumpOLINI drones.... all here who refuse to accept the truth are fascistBOTS.....watch the old films of MUSSolini side by side with TrumpOLINI chin out pouting lips glaring at his fawning thousands who throw what few brain cells they had at TrumpOLINI feet gawd blessing all the MAGAhatBOTs....who here approves of Bernie & TrumpOLINI F35s flying out of Vermont one billion each ILLEGALLY 28% READINESS violating the 80% readiness annual funding law requirement....all the facts I have posted for 9 days and zero bots here answer a single fact with their faith in duopoly blueREDS redBLUES bankrupting USA 22 trillion dollars since 1982 ReaGUN ....but y'all argue about welfare and Pompeo scams ???? What planet do y'all live on to watch my Buffalo BILLs and JumpinJosh ? 17 @Koko78 Bloomberg gave you his TrumpOLINI recipe: "burnt steak" while MussOLINI started out in fake news 100 years ago in Italy

Edited by 1915 Buffalo Bill Cody fan
Added @BuffaloGal too

14 minutes ago, B-Man said:

I'm not sure if this gentleman is exaggerating for political reasons (after all it IS twitter), but it sounds bad.

yeah, i saw that.  i also saw a tweet with a clip of an Iranian licking the architecture of the shine that most Iranians consider holy. i don't know where it is now but, that was really freakin' weird. not to mention pretty stupid.

On 2/29/2020 at 4:02 PM, Buffalo_Gal said:

Why respond to a bot? Why view a bot’s post? Why not put bot accounts on ignore?

I like reading DR sometimes, though 

23 minutes ago, meazza said:

I propose a peace treaty between tibs and the rest of the board. Surely if the Americans can sign a treaty with the taliban then anything is possible ?

Are we not at peace?? ?

13 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

I like reading DR sometimes, though 

Are we not at peace?? ?

I’m like Switzerland. The rest of these people keep attacking your honor.

this aggression will not stand man

• Haha (+1) 1

Oh dear 

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/01/world/asia/north-korea-projectile.html?action=click&module=Latest&pgtype=Homepage

SEOUL, South Korea — North Korea launched two short-range projectiles off its east coast on Monday in the country’s first weapons test in three months, returning to its provocative behavior a year after Kim Jong-un’s failed summit meeting with President Trump.

The projectiles were launched near Wonsan, a port town east of Pyongyang, the North Korean capital, South Korean military officials said. They flew 149 miles before landing in the waters between North Korea and Japan, the officials said, adding that they were analyzing data to determine the type of projectiles used in the launch.

South Korean officials said the launch on Monday appeared to be part of a military drill North Korea began on Friday.

“This kind of act by North Korea does not help efforts to reduce tensions on the Korean Peninsula,” the South Korean military said in a statement. “We once again urge the North to immediately stop it.”