Trump foreign policy

18 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

I was reacting to the post of "Peacemaker in Chief"...do you really believe the threat of the NK nuke progrtam has been reduced by a significant amount?

I will never understand why Trump and Trump policy's cannot stand on their own merit...

That was me. So, you think he’s the Warmonger in Chief? 

Your problem is an absolutist point of view. You won’t give an inch to give him any credit for his achievements all the while he’s faced UNPRECEDENTED resistance from his political foes and the media. But I repeat myself. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Nanker said:

That was me. So, you think he’s the Warmonger in Chief? 

Your problem is an absolutist point of view. You won’t give an inch to give him any credit for his achievements all the while he’s faced UNPRECEDENTED resistance from his political foes and the media. But I repeat myself. 

I would heartily disagree with your absolutist statement, as all o said is the situation in. NK is marginally better today than it was when he took office. 

The absolutist point of view is that whatever Trump does, it is the best ever, the greatest deal ever, etc. Subjectivity when analyzing him and his policies is to me the prudent thing to do. 

And look at the totality of my posts  on here.i agreed with SCOTUS picks, agree with have we have a major issues at the border, agree with much of what he has done with the economy outside the tax cuts and how they were structured. 

So when NK de nukes and let’s us verify, I will happily jump on board the peacemaker in chief train. A photo and no movement on any substantive issues,,, not so much 

2 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

I would heartily disagree with your absolutist statement, as all o said is the situation in. NK is marginally better today than it was when he took office. 

The absolutist point of view is that whatever Trump does, it is the best ever, the greatest deal ever, etc. Subjectivity when analyzing him and his policies is to me the prudent thing to do. 

And look at the totality of my posts  on here.i agreed with SCOTUS picks, agree with have we have a major issues at the border, agree with much of what he has done with the economy outside the tax cuts and how they were structured. 

So when NK de nukes and let’s us verify, I will happily jump on board the peacemaker in chief train. A photo and no movement on any substantive issues,,, not so much 

* No war w Iran despite everyone in congress and the media goading him into it

* No war w the DPRK despite everyone in congress and the media not only goading him into it but saying it was inevitable. 

* Ending the war against ISIL despite being told he could never do it. 

* Trying twice now to end both he conflict in Syria and Afghanistan before being denied by congress and the media. 

When Trump took office the narrative was he's a war monger. He in fact has been the opposite, despite immense pressure to wander into another war by his allies and foes alike. Instead of war he's brought stability to the Koreas, devastated Hezbollah and Hamas without air campaigns or deploying mass amounts of troops, brought the Mullahs to their knees and they're now facing revolt from within, stymied Russia's encroachment in the ME through sanctions and military might (inflicting 100% casualties without taking a hit). 

He's done this despite being opposed at every turn by a usic out to frame him (they failed), a media out to discredit his legitimacy and whom openly supports Iran and North Korea at the expense of the USA in the process (remember the fawning at the olympics). 

Trump's foreign policy has been the best of any US president of either of our lifetimes to date. That's unarguable if you don't believe in regime change through force, endless wars in hot zones, and sucking up to the defense industry and its banksters -- which, until Trump took office, were very left leaning positions to hold. 

Funny how now they're not... Makes you wonder why, doesn't it?

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

* No war w Iran despite everyone in congress and the media goading him into it

* No war w the DPRK despite everyone in congress and the media not only goading him into it but saying it was inevitable. 

* Ending the war against ISIL despite being told he could never do it. 

* Trying twice now to end both he conflict in Syria and Afghanistan before being denied by congress and the media. 

When Trump took office the narrative was he's a war monger. He in fact has been the opposite, despite immense pressure to wander into another war by his allies and foes alike. Instead of war he's brought stability to the Koreas, devastated Hezbollah and Hamas without air campaigns or deploying mass amounts of troops, brought the Mullahs to their knees and they're now facing revolt from within, stymied Russia's encroachment in the ME through sanctions and military might (inflicting 100% casualties without taking a hit). 

He's done this despite being opposed at every turn by a usic out to frame him (they failed), a media out to discredit his legitimacy and whom openly supports Iran and North Korea at the expense of the USA in the process (remember the fawning at the olympics). 

Trump's foreign policy has been the best of any US president of either of our lifetimes to date. That's unarguable if you don't believe in regime change through force, endless wars in hot zones, and sucking up to the defense industry and its banksters -- which, until Trump took office, were very left leaning positions to hold. 

Funny how now they're not... Makes you wonder why, doesn't it?

the same loser bitter ilk told us Reagan would launch a nuclear holocaust as President

but Reagan and Thatcher and Pope JP2 brought down Communism, and not a shred of credit given by the same loser bitter ilk

have to believe that open dialogue with world leaders is the best course of action for a good future....

• Like (+1) 2

19 minutes ago, row_33 said:

the same loser bitter ilk told us Reagan would launch a nuclear holocaust as President

but Reagan and Thatcher and Pope JP2 brought down Communism, and not a shred of credit given by the same loser bitter ilk

have to believe that open dialogue with world leaders is the best course of action for a good future....

I excluded (without saying such) Reagan from that assessment mainly because I wasn't really sentient during his presidency... I should have said since #42

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Flashback Monday

Remember who was running South Korea before Moon... 

https://www.vox.com/world/2016/11/30/13775920/south-korea-president-park-geun-hye-scandal-prison-sentence

Hillary's kind of gal there: cults, corruption -- why talk bad about that? 

Truth. But Congress doesn't want peace. They never do -- especially democrats today.

• Like (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I excluded (without saying such) Reagan from that assessment mainly because I wasn't really sentient during his presidency... I should have said since #42

you rarely require an explanation to me...

• Thank you (+1) 1

Lol, Trump warning Iran to abide by the deal he pulled out of! Such arrogant behavior from such a fraud! He probably never knew what the deal was or anything, just that the Obama administration had done it, now he expects Iran to simply roll over and play dead. Amature hour at the White House on full display. This should be a big election issue. How having an incompetent fool conducting Trump policy has led to a less safer world for our children 

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/451220-white-house-warns-iran-over-breach-of-enriched-uranium-limit

10 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

lol.jpg

So as all as Trump has to do is pretend to get something, and you guys just lick it up. Ok 

20 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Lol, Trump warning Iran to abide by the deal he pulled out of! Such arrogant behavior from such a fraud! He probably never knew what the deal was or anything, just that the Obama administration had done it, now he expects Iran to simply roll over and play dead. Amature hour at the White House on full display. This should be a big election issue. How having an incompetent fool conducting Trump policy has led to a less safer world for our children 

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/451220-white-house-warns-iran-over-breach-of-enriched-uranium-limit

So as all as Trump has to do is pretend to get something, and you guys just lick it up. Ok 

Are mature hours longer than immature hours?

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Not for nothing, but where’s the international outrage from all the countries that are still IN the agreement with Iran? They should be pissed off that Iran breached its agreement with them. We walked away from the agreement, those other countries didn’t. Why don’t they enforce it?  Oh yeah, because they’re all pu$$ies.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, snafu said:

Not for nothing, but where’s the international outrage from all the countries that are still IN the agreement with Iran? They should be pissed off that Iran breached its agreement with them. We walked away from the agreement, those other countries didn’t. Why don’t they enforce it?  Oh yeah, because they’re all pu$$ies.

Holding others accountable would defeat the narrative that #OrangeManBad.

11 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Flashback Monday

Remember who was running South Korea before Moon... 

https://www.vox.com/world/2016/11/30/13775920/south-korea-president-park-geun-hye-scandal-prison-sentence

Hillary's kind of gal there: cults, corruption -- why talk bad about that? 

Truth. But Congress doesn't want peace. They never do -- especially democrats today.

serious question:  does anyone know if that panel interview with Clinton was before she wasn't president, or after, when she really wasn't president? 

I'm wondering because if it was before she wasn't president, she had that resume booster of really :/-#ing up Libya and having those Americans die horrifically on her watch, giving her some real street cred.  But, if it was from after she really wasn't president, I'm wondering why the ladies on the view were nodding their heads like she dispensing  some insider knowledge when really she was just some old cat lady from chappaqua, prone to coughing fits, weak knees and wearing pastel pantsuits well past the spring fashion season had ended. 

• Like (+1) 1

Democratic presidential candidate and former vice president Joe Biden issued a statement bashing Trump. “Yet again, Donald Trump has demonstrated that he is more concerned with a photo op for himself than getting results for the American people. He has repeatedly elevated Kim Jong Un — a murderous tyrant — on the international stage in exchange for almost nothing,” he said in a written statement. “In this case, all Trump achieved was a mere promise to restart working-level negotiations — negotiations that should have never ended.” He scolded Trump for lacking “a strategy, a process, and competent leadership to deliver.” As he pointed out, “Not one missile or nuclear weapon has been destroyed, not one inspector is on the ground. If anything, the situation has gotten worse. North Korea has continued to churn out fissile material and is no longer an isolated pariah on the world stage.” The statement concluded with a defense of the Iran deal. (“Iran needs to get back into compliance with its nuclear commitments, but Trump appears to have no plan for ensuring that result either. His policy of maximum pressure has produced worse than minimum results. Iran has now restarted its nuclear program and has become more, rather than less, aggressive.”)
11 hours ago, snafu said:

The countries that were also forced by Trump to basically abandon the deal? I think they understand this is all Trumps fault that Iran is making a nuclear bomb now. Those other countries tried staying in the deal but the Trump team threatened them with sanctions, too. 

This is all Trumps mess 

20 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

From the regime that loves using women and children as shields... no shock. 

Obama had nuclear inspectors in there. Trump got them out...

Trump is a miserable failure