Trump foreign policy

I know when there's a crime committed here and the police confiscate evidence, e.g., drugs, cash, cars, etc., they get to keep half and the DA's office gets to keep half once the trial is over. If the Feds are in on it, they get some of the split too. 

Not sure with banking and who the legal entities are that imposed the sanctions, but everybody involved will likely get a cut of that money.

26 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

My favorite reply is the non-sequitur stupidity about Barr somehow covering for Trump eliminating pre-existing conditions.

19 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

That's a good question. I don't know... I'm guessing someone here does though.

Looks like most of it goes into the Treasury's general fund. Sometimes to states/victims.

https://wjla.com/news/spotlight-on-america/billions-in-federal-fines-where-does-it-all-go-12-03-2018-190332284

http://graphics.wsj.com/bank-fines-where-did-the-money-go/

• Thank you (+1) 2

41 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

My favorite reply is the non-sequitur stupidity about Barr somehow covering for Trump eliminating pre-existing conditions.

Why cover it up? One would think that Trump would want people to know that he's so good that he's eliminated pre-existing conditions. Does he do this like in a revival meeting?

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Early news was neck and neck, now Reports are saying Bibi will be back for a fifth term. 

Did the other party leader have such a sucky-baby fit that he can’t concede for 12 more hours and has to go into hiding?

Edited by row_33
  • Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Early news was neck and neck, now Reports are saying Bibi will be back for a fifth term. 

Awesome. That is incredibly good news for both us and Israel.

4 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

Damn, a democratic dictatorship!

You'll have to forgive meazza. He wants a return to the good old days of rampant Palestinian Arab bus bombings and intifadeh in lieu of peace and security for the only civilized nation in that region.

4 hours ago, Golden Goat said:

Absolutely stunning that the Labor Party -- that of Golda Meir and Yitzhak Rabin -- will have only SIX seats out of the Knesset's 120 after the dust settles.

Because people remember how labor put Israel over the barrel repeatedly. Tough loss for Soros and crew. Praise God.

3 hours ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Awesome. That is incredibly good news for both us and Israel.

You'll have to forgive meazza. He wants a return to the good old days of rampant Palestinian Arab bus bombings and intifadeh in lieu of peace and security for the only civilized nation in that region.

Because people remember how labor put Israel over the barrel repeatedly. Tough loss for Soros and crew. Praise God.

Moron. So you’re saying that unless I support bibi, I support the radical left wing of Israel? Are you really that ***** stupid? 

22 minutes ago, meazza said:

Moron. So you’re saying that unless I support bibi, I support the radical left wing of Israel? Are you really that ***** stupid? 

He's definitely on the fast slide there.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, meazza said:

Tell me something, how was life in Israel when they were bending over backward to accomodate the arabs?

Better, more prosperous and more peaceful than it is now?

21 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Tell me something, how was life in Israel when they were bending over backward to accomodate the arabs?

Better, more prosperous and more peaceful than it is now?

Do you ever, ever think or do research before you post?  

2 minutes ago, GG said:

Do you ever, ever think or do research before you post?  

You're right. I never, EVER read about a topic before I post. I clearly have no interest in researching the topic. Never read Haaretz, JPost, or listened to any Israeli commentators on YouTube, either. And CLEARLY I can't remember what it was like during Intifadeh 1 and 2.

Man, you're INCREDIBLY observant.

:rolleyes:

3 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

You're right. I never, EVER read about a topic before I post. I clearly have no interest in researching the topic. Never read Haaretz, JPost, or listened to any Israeli commentators on YouTube, either. And CLEARLY I can't remember what it was like during Intifadeh 1 and 2.

Man, you're INCREDIBLY observant.

:rolleyes:

Then by your logic, there wasn't a safer time in Israel than when Arik Sharon was PM